Could this be it? :shock:

Good luck hon- if you are struggling with the pain then go in- I was way too polite and look what happened to me- had to do the whole blooming thing with no pain relief! Make sure your oh is clear about what pain relief you want too. Xx

Thanks hun! They're only coming every 10 mins lasting about 1 min, so I'm ok inbetween :) Don't know how I'm gonna cope when they get stronger :lol: I'm gonna see how it goes, start with gas and air and then see how I manage x x

youll be fine and when you are actually giving birth the contractions are there but you seem to be concentrating on the pushing you kinda forget about them lol well I did xx

Good luck vixxie... won't be long before little one is here :yay:

Also another good thing to help you through the contractions is to pant slowly! It helped alot but when I started breathing fast through them or didn't breathe it hurt more!! 1min long contractions are good, mine were only lasting 30secs so keep an eye on the length! Like Annie said don't wait if they get to bad!! x x

I remember thinking oh god how can I cope with this, but 2 hours later and thinking right Im having an epi I was 10cm. You'll be absolutly fine and it's well worth the pain. :yay: Good luck! Oh and breathing slowly and concentrating on that TOTALLY helps the pain.

Hope its going okay for you and you'll be holding LO very soon :)

Yayy another labour has kicked off for us all to labour watch

Good luck Vixxie, you can do it - your little one will be here soon, keep thinking about your baby X

Good luck hon!! Just remember every pain is one u don't have to do ever again! Good luck and hope u meet LO soon x x x

all the best hope it wont be long till your little ones in your arms and worth all the pain x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back