Think realitys set in

Emmamb

Reaction score
Think my brain has finally realised that it's Xmas in 3 weeks and I have a baby due in 8!!!
Had a productive day,got the edging of the painteork finished in my lounge so tv,shelves etc can go back tonight wen dh gets home. I've made a list of what I need for hospital bag and been on eBay and had a few bids on cheap clothes for the weeks after birth cos I know my pre-pregnancy clothes aren't gonna fit. Might actually have a think about my birth plan later although it went out the window last time lol xx

Wow i need to get some post pregnancy clothes and finish xmas pressies just dont know who we are buying for wrote out some xmas cards today tho so making progress x

Wow well done Emma you soundk very on the ball at the moment, xmas and baby is getting really near isn't it! I am planning to switch into relax mode from xmas eve so cracking on

Yeah I'm with you on that, ive packed hospital bag, and going to put my cot up in the week. And I've just started thinking abou what the hell I'm going to wear after! Lol. I own a lot of leggings, I may treat myself to a tracksuit or two, just so I'm in comfortable clothes rather than trying to squeeze into things. X

I'm thinkin joggers or leggings wiv long tops xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back