pregnancy brain plus being half asleep...

Jade89

Reaction score
equals...

Putting clothes in the washer with no washing powder or fabric conditioner...DUHHHH!

lol, I woke up at 6:30am to put some clothes in the washer and to put the water on and when i woke up again at 7 i smelt the clothes and they smelt of NOTHING, I thought 'hmmm odd' then realised i'd not put anything in the washing machine! :wall: :think: Will my brain forever be battered? lol

My brain is completely battered too, all i do is drop everything :oops: ,just need to be normal again :lol: xx

i noticed this when i was at work..just forgetting to do the small things that need doing..im hoping that one day my brain will go back to the way it was :rotfl: :rotfl:

**creeps into 3rd tri**

The other day I put all the washing in the machine, put the powder and the conditioner in, turned it to the right programme, then sat down with my cup of tea watching TV and realised 2 hours later I hadn't heard the spinning?! I had done everything but turn it on! Doh!

:rotfl: :rotfl: OH thought it was hilarious - I was very cross at the time as I have to wait for it to finish to hang it up to dry after it finished which meant I would have to stay awake past my bedtime - but I'm laughing about it now!

**sneaks back to 2nd tri before anyone notices**

LOL washing machines ay, i blame them!

I did exactly the same thing yesterday, so don't expect it to wear off soon! :roll:

I blame sleep deprivation..... I wondered why my butter was on the coffee table earlier. Went to put it back and found my mobile phone in the fridge! :doh:

lol at minxy!!!

i had really bad butterfingers durin my pregnancy, now iv had the baby iv found i keep walkin into a room and forgettin wot i needed in there!! :doh:

I havent been alowed to drive for ages now, the other day I had to move my car put it into gear handbrake of it wasnt going anywere I was getting so mad with it then I realised I hadnt started the engine :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back