Think i've concluded that..

jessmummyof2

Reaction score
I am pregnant with all my symptoms two very faint positives,and my ever growing tummy(i was tiny) also can no longer button my jeans most inch 28 measured myself the other day now 33/34 inches...but i may have experienced "baby brain" already...this morning i woke at 3.40am and again at half 7 now I have a doctors appointment at 8.50am tomorrow for some bizarre reason,my brain thought today was Monday now not like "oh its Monday,wait a sec no its Sunday" that wouldn't of surprised me but instead I got up,got ready went to the doctors stood outside the surgery for at least 15mins even started to wonder if it was a bank holiday I had forgotten and only realised it was actually Sunday when i glanced at my phone to see "Sunday 22nd January" how silly do i feel... oh dear
yup.gif
with all symptoms and a weird sensation in my pelvis like a warm feeling what do you ladies think? xx

Well with those symptoms and 2 faint positives I guess it's very possible that you are!!! :) xx

sounds like you are.. i got faint positives and just got that feeling too! good luck x

it'll be 2months and still showed negative at docs tho the nurse wasnt very clued up,she even put the test into my sample took it out then put it back in :/ and yet another symptom stood talkin to someone absolutely fine suddenly felt really dizzy,lightheaded and really warm ran to bathroom to throw up :/ xx

it'll be 2months and still showed negative at docs tho the nurse wasnt very clued up,she even put the test into my sample took it out then put it back in :/ and yet another symptom stood talkin to someone absolutely fine suddenly felt really dizzy,lightheaded and really warm ran to bathroom to throw up :/ xx

2 months - blimey I'd demand a blood test!!

off to a family planning clinic later to see what they suggest but I was awaiting a call back from my docs about arranging a blood test and suprise no call,its like no one is listening to me :/ xx

What brand of tests have you used, have you done a digi? Hope this is it for you, have you been trying long? xxx

I'd definitely demand and blood test hun and do a CB digi too x x

this is the thing the faint positives were tests of 12.5 sensitivity yet the strips doc uses are 25 sensitivity think its gonna have to be a blood test xx

have you recently come off some form of contraception hun?
i was convinced a few months ago i was pg as id come off pill end july, had 2 normalish lenght cycles, then all of a sudden i put on weight and no period....ended up on agnus castus and on cd 81 period came...next cycle was fairly short.
Just wondered if it may be similar situation for you...tho if youve had 2 faint positives its possible ur pg ..... have u done anymore pg tests since those 2 faint positives?

xxx

no not done anymore,havent come off any contraception that would make everything make sense but it just doesnt :( xxx

I used test that were 10mui sensitivity and they didnt show as positive but FRER and clearblue digi were both BFP's last week. Only now just getting a very faint line on the 10 s

Until you can have a blood test I guess you have to carry on testing?

Maybe buy some cheapies online?

xxxxxxxxxxx

stupid doctor said scan wasnt clear enough so im just to wait and see if anything develops :/... xx

He said he could see something but not sure what and that I should just wait and see if symptoms persist or I end up bleeding,scan machine wasnt very technical nor did he take great care to examine just threw those words at me,exactly wher he scanned and found somethin I can feel something xx

This sounds wrong , surely if it is a suspected pregnancy you would have an internal scan ? and two months pregnant something would surely be showing??

He said he could see something but not sure what and that I should just wait and see if symptoms persist or I end up bleeding,scan machine wasnt very technical nor did he take great care to examine just threw those words at me,exactly wher he scanned and found somethin I can feel something xx

Sorry but this isn't right.

Where did you go for the scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back