Think i've concluded that..

BPAS clinic that was at my local surgery doctor refered me there for a scan,not sure how to go about it now :/ xx

BPAS clinic that was at my local surgery doctor refered me there for a scan,not sure how to go about it now :/ xx

I'd ask for a second opinion.

Your period is two months late? You have been for a scan and they could see "something"? but not sure what? So have told you to wait??? :shock: :shock:

I'd go back to your Dr and see what he / she says.

I wouldn't be happy with this either. They cannot say I can see something but don't know what!! What's are you meant to think about that? Do you have an early pregnancy assessment unit in your hospital? Xxx

Yeah we do,im gonna leave it a month and if nothings changed and nothings been done im just gonna have to get someone elses opinion Its just made me feel like im going mad
though I looked at my lil boys 13week scan
and it looked similar to the image the
doctor showed me,didnt see the screen
image was very patchy he didnt ask if I had
a full bladder,id be nearly 13weeks and
exactly where he scanned me thats where I
get my flutters,that side if it persists which
im 100% im gonna have to go to hospital
xxx

Last edited:
Yeah we do,im gonna leave it a month and if nothings changed and nothings been done im just gonna have to get someone elses opinion Its just made me feel like im going mad
though I looked at my lil boys 13week scan
and it looked similar to the image the
doctor showed me,didnt see the screen
image was very patchy he didnt ask if I had
a full bladder,id be nearly 13weeks and
exactly where he scanned me thats where I
get my flutters,that side if it persists which
im 100% im gonna have to go to hospital
xxx

I'd like to think the Dr that scanned you would recognise a 13 week old fetus :shock: :shock:

Also from 12 weeks scans I have seen I think the baby is pretty obvious by that point to even a lay-man !!

I can't believe this Jess!! I would go back and demand another checkup to be honest, 13 weeks is along time, and if your preg then they need to give you some antenatel care, checks and advice before you get past the stages..

Is your avatar picture , your tummy taken recently, I would say - it's def a baby belly !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back