Could this be the month???

mrs_c

Reaction score
So girls, let me know what you think....

AF was due sunday/monday, sunday morning i woke up to brown discharge when i wiped. This has continued very lightly and only when i wipe. I do not have sore or swollen breasts, have the occassional period pain cramp but not major, i feel tired constantly, peeing a bit more often and obviously 1-2 days late for AF. I did a first response early result on sunday but was negative, is there a chance i could be pregnant and has anyone else experienced light brown discharge and a negative test around AF due dute but still been pregnant??

I really hope i am, been trying for nearly a year with no joy :-( someone put my mind at rest or suggest a hpt that could be more accurate?

Thanks all xx

Hey,

Don't want to burst your bubble but I normally have a couple days of brown sporting before af comes full flow so it maybe that??

But you're also not out untill the witch comes so fx it's your month

Xxx

didnt want to read and run x

not sure hun maybe wait a bit longer to see if she shows xx hope it a bfp for you hunnie xx

Without getting your hopes up too much....about 6 years ago I was due ad on a Monday,had done a hpt on Sunday-negative,af came Monday morning as expected-but never became full flow...then stopped and I got my bfp on weds :) - he's now 5 xx

I dont usually have brown discharge before my period unless its heavy and only lasts a day max. This is so light i havent needed to wear a pad and its only when i wipe. I am unsure when i ovulated this month so it could have been later than usual. I think i will try and wait until the weekend and if AF doesnt show properly then test again. Thanks for the good news story emmamb, gives me some hope, fx xx

Just a little update...the brown discharge seems to have stopped now, been to pee 4 times today and there was nothing. Still think i may hold off a few days before retesting, can anyone recommend the most sensitive hpt, did the first response early result on sunday and was negative. Are the cheapie ones better? xx

Another update....still no af....been and bought morrisons and clear blue tests so hopefully i'll find out tomorrow!! Eeek!!

Eeek stalking tomorrow x

Sent from my HTC One S

how exciting - When I was expecting my first baby, I did 2 First Response tests the day after af was due and both were negative. I swear by the Clear Blues, they picked up all 3 of my pregnancies early on. Good luck for tomorrow xx

Thanks all, will hopefully be posting some good news in the morning, fx its the long awaited bfp :) xx

Good luck hun I was due Sunday too and no sign at all. Not even spotting. Just unexplained. Tested this am bfn but as they say not put til af arrives lol. I have not bought anymore tests and decided to wait now til Monday it will be 8 days late and if af still not here and still bfn, will phone gp on the Tuesday (bank holiday Monday so have to wait)
Excited for u tomorrow x

Sent from my HTC One S

Hope you get bfp soon, fx for you. Its really frustrating seeing bfns but hopefully this will be our month. Good luck xx

Aww thanks hun. I'm just trying not to think about it now until Monday really lol. I will be excited for u though x

Sent from my HTC One S

Waiting lol what time u testing? X x x

Sent from my HTC One S

Well i did one of the morrisons cheapie tests and its bfn :-( a very faint line appeared after 10 mins so just an evapouration line im guessing, still no af so not out of it yet but disappointed as you can imagine. Think i will hold off til monday and try a clear blue then if still no af :-( xx

Picture x x

And af is stil not there so I know what they say......

Sent from my HTC One S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back