• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Think its gonna start soon!!! Well i'm in labour having contractions!

xshauna_bazx

Reaction score
Woke up and went to the toilet, i've lost a bit of plug and everytime i wipe i am bleeding... feel like the morning you wake up and have come on! I am terrified, the pains don't come and go though... its constant. Argh what have i let myself in for!!!

Last edited:
Wow... xshauna_bazx that's good things.. see things as this way... you'll meet your little princess soon... so cant wait for labor watch.. poor dear!

Good luck you girls sure are on the move today!!! X x

Full moon today ;-) prepare for lots of babies :yay: xx

Eeeeek! Just saw it on FB! Good luck babe. Just take it all in your stride and remember with each contraction its one less to meet your little lady!! All the best hun xxx

have you called mw shauna if your bleeding. woo hoo baby girls on her way. xx

Waiting for her to ring me back. Thanks girls... never been so scared in my life. OH is shaking. xxx

Scary but exciting! First time round I was looking in each room thinking "I'll have a baby next time I come into this room!" Anyone would think it was me for how excited I am! I need to get a grip!! lol

lol. give oh a slap and tell him to pull it together. ha ha bless him. xxx

Lol!!! Hes a wimp... he will be worse than me. It is exciting too, i predicted thursday to OH a day early, or induced lol. xxx

oooo hope this is it! how exciting! im sure you'll do great. xxx

Midwife thinks i am in early labour and that i am having contractions even though its constant but my belly is going hard. I have to ring labour ward if i have anymore questions or anything. xxx

Oh my god shauna! It just seems surreal that this is most likely it for u! Your the person who sticks in my mind the most that I have been trailing 4/5 days behind since the start... Can't believe it's almost time! Goooood luckkkk xxxx

Lol i know, i have calmed down a bit now... gonna have something to eat. Somehow i don't think i will be going to bed tonight lol. I am not going out the house incase my waters go lol. xxx

Thanks hun, hopefully by the weekend she will be here or she will be in big trouble lol. I am praying they don't go!!! xxx

awww good luck Shauna!! so excited for you :) :). your going to be great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back