Due date and think its the start of labour?

annem

Reaction score
its my due date :cheer: :cheer: and bonny's :cheer: :cheer:

lost some of my plug on tues morn and had slow leaking water from 7pm ish but had sex last night around 9pm and by 11pm i had a bloody show (or rest of my plug) :D

i've had pains since and can't sleep, had a bath and paracetamol but nothing helping.

got the midwife at 4pm shall i wait to see her or go to the hosp?

its prob a false start of labour knowing my luck!!

Punctual little thing :)

Fingers crossed hun... sounds promising :) Keep active though as sitting down or lying down tend to slow things up :cheer: :cheer:

I bet you cant wait till your contractins start!! good luck hun

Fingers crossed this is it :hug: :hug: good luck :cheer:

yay! you'll be the one of the tiny 5% to deliver on your due date :cheer: :cheer:

Good Luck!

good luck hun. maybe ring your mw she may just pop out and check u over :hug:

Good luck! My sis popped her first on her due date :D

f317875fda2ea2af1beaa1cb21c5f371.gif

I reckon it is labour. You lucky thing, I've still had ZERO signs yet! No plug, nothing.... As for the sex, my OH isn't interested at the mo, not that I am really but I really want to as it might get things going :roll:

Hope its the start:cheer:

chrystaltips said:
I reckon it is labour. You lucky thing, I've still had ZERO signs yet! No plug, nothing.... As for the sex, my OH isn't interested at the mo, not that I am really but I really want to as it might get things going :roll:
Apparently for sex to start thigs off the amount of sperm you need inside you you will need to have sex 3 times a day for 3 weeks!!! Thats what my midwife said to me at anti natal!!! But she said no harm in trying its just a medical fact.

:shakehead: Not fair!!!

Good luck chick, got my fingers crossed for you!!!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back