Think I'm in the Tww finally Cd91 today! ChartStalkers?

Missbx

Reaction score
Well I think I'm in the tww today! Anyone agree by my chart ? x

I'm rubbish with charting but fingers crossed xx

I dint know ur temp seems all over the place and has had dips and rises all over the place how frustrating :-/ gd luck tho hope ya have xx

Thankyou :) I don't know what's going on with my cycle now :(

have you seen your GP?, sustained long cycle with temps looking like you ov at times - and the dark lines on all the opk but not positive.......what is your cm doing have you had fertile cm ??

I would be going out of my mind with a 90 day cycle, you are very strong for staying positive all this time.

I've not gone to the doctor yet I'm just waiting for Af to arrive I've seen some charts go to only 112 so I'm hopeing it will come soon x my temp droped yesterday and only went up a tiny bit today so I'm hopeing it will come soon I've also had on and off cramps for the last 2-3days x

I've had dry day then ewcm yesterday & today creamy x

I've orderd conceive Plus ,40opks 30hpt & a new Bbt thermometer ready for a new cycle & trying soy next cycle :dance:

These are the over the last week or so and the last one was yesterday's x

ru0dw2.jpg

Last edited:
Nope def not even ovulated yet babe!!! You need a dip with 3 higher temps for FF to confirm ovulation and give you rosshairs. I feel for you though, my last cycle was 68 days :/

The last opk isnt positive. You cant go by CM either if youre getting repeated ewcm it means your body keeps attempting to ovulate and it isnt doing it! It sucks arse, and I get that 100% <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back