Anyone want to join me for a little tww'ing?

Had fun at download, did you katkin? AF was horrendous the whole time I was there tho, been passing lots of huge clots, think there must have been lots of leftover mc tissue as its been almost as bad as the actual mc (in fact, I think I've passed more tissue this time!). At least it's having a good clear out. Just a shame I had to queue for the loo and balance over stinky chemical toilets to sort myself out!! Home now, such a relief! X

AF caught me too girls, onto my second Clomid cycle now. Fx for those left to test! X

Sent via Tapatalk.

Hi cornishfary - yes we had a fab time at Download thanks, i hope you did too. I know what you mean about the chemical loos, made me feel sick every time I had to use them! It can't have been much fun for you :-( Do you live near Donington or did you have to travel a long way?

Well AF hasn't arrived for me yet, I had the most painful boobs all day yesterday and today but that could be due to the dreaded AF which should arrive in the next few days. I was going to test tomorrow but may hold off a day or two to see what happens - IF I can hold out that long ;-)

hi girls i think im in my 2ww but not 100% sure, after erpc 4 weeks ago i had no bleeding at all realy part from spotting brown last week and i had strong hcg in my body for 2 weeks then it subsided yey,anywyas last week 2 hpts showed vvv faint lines meaning my hcg was probably below 500 meaning i could ovulate :) anywyas did a opk friday-sat and got a second line ok wasnt as dark as control but mine never where and had some weired pains unlike my usual ov pains but after a mc and erpc im not quite sure how ur body works as after last yrs mc/erpc i didnt track at all i just let my body do watever abd i blanked it out basicaly, anyways i i think im about 2dpo ish and i wont know untill af is around about due or i get a bfp or neither lol soooo confusing all this, sorry to those that got af and gd luck to those waiting to test :) xxx

Well here i am again, in my tww!

Been using clearblue monitor this month and nothing else. Got fed up of all the trying as its not working. So figured for this month i'd do nothing other than use the monitor (my new toy, its amazing!!)

We bd only 3 times in my fertile window, but funnily enough i'm not bothered. We went crazy last month, bd'ing for nearly a week straight, taking vits and using c+ and that didnt work so im thinking, why try as hard? Clearly it'll happen or it wont and at the min there is nothing i can do to change that.

So i'm having a chilled, what will be will be, cycle. I'm even going to a party at the weekend, and i'm having a drink! Not putting my life on hold for what if's and maybe's. When the time comes i'll give up every thing in a heartbeat until then, hello life! :lol:

Good luck to all waiting to test. x x x

gd for you emma its right tho why stop doing all the normal things i think taking the relaxed route is the best thing to do tbh cos we stress out way to much when trying to hard and stress is just not gd u have fun at ur party i have been drinking and tbh think about how many % of babies are conceieved under the influance of alcohol i bet its a hell of a lot,im trying my hardest not to stress and i dont even know if i oved 100% but hey ho we shall see gd luck xx

Thanks jojo.

Ive been thinking the same thing. My son was conceived during drunken night of passion! And for near 3 months i didnt even know i was pregnant :shock: so carried on partying.

I dont drink like i use to now tho, and i've been ttc for so long that i soon as af is missing or seems a bit strange i'll be peeing on sticks left, right and centre! :lol:

Baby dust to you hunny x X x

couple of my kids were also conceieved under the influance and i also didnt get poss tests till around 9 weeks or rather i didnt test as wasnt realy following my cycles and i was on the pill!! fat lot of gd that did lol,im trying to just carry on as best i can after my 2 mmcs ,with them 2 pregnancies i was txt book didnt smoke didnt drink took vits didnt eat the wrong things the lot and for what well nothing and with my other kids i just did waht i liked altho didnt drink soon as i got bfp but i did smoke and i did eat wat the hell i liked and i have 6 healthy fantastic kids it just doesnt ring true but hey ho my age 39 does ring true and im told its a whole lot diferent over 35 so we just have to wait n see,gd luck for ur bfp :) xxx

Am just in my 2ww - can't believe how AF is visiting so many of us this month! Sorry to all those :(

Good luck to those still waiting :)

I am going to be on holiday from 4dpo - 11dpo so won't be able to come on here :( really annoyed at that, but at the same time being on hols will stop me going mad in the 2ww and symtom spotting cos someone else mentioned it, lol. I am not holding out much hope as I only came off the pill 3rd May and have had one visit from AF since then and ovulated yesterday :) we Bd 3 days before my + opk and day of 1st + opk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back