god dam it that hpt is screaming from cuboared lol

jojo3972

Reaction score
Swear to god I can hear it saying come on u know ya wanna lmao I have had to stop myself a few times today and I'm only 8dpo lmao I got a bfp 9dpo last time but was vvv faint I'm getting symptoms left right and centre only one I'm not getting is sore bbs just the odd tingle in nips forgot what this tww was like its a bloody killer poitnless thread realy just ranting cos I'm a poas addict might pee on a opk to satisfy my needs hehe xxxx

I did the same last cycle - I said I wouldn't poas too early - and what do I do? poas at 8dpo not even fmu! lol. then I waited until fmu on 10dpo - then 11dpo, then 12dpo, then 13dpo - and got af while waiting for the 13dpo test to develop! oops

hope you get some good news in a few days - sometimes the cycle you get the least symptoms are the bfp ones ;)

I didn't have sore boobs and still don't - so not necessarily something to worry about! Good luck :)

saying this i didnt get real sore boobs till about week 5 well not sore just uncomfy specialy wen took bra off was more nipple tingling b4 that if i remember rightly and i guess eevry prego is difrent and i had bad sickness last time and didnt with any of my others very strange how our bodies work but im defo waiting till sunday so she says no i promise lol xx

will power. Thats something I have until it comes to diets or poas! Lol

I'm only just getting tinglyness in my breasts now. Best idea I had was the heaviness in my breasts, never had that before af before.

i have fab will power some times like quitting smoking lol but poas naaaa defo not cos i wnat it so much lol we shall see sunday should have enough hcg by then if i am to get a line if not il see what thursday brings :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back