Think Im going docs tomorrow :o(

southgirl

Reaction score
hi there thought i would post on here as everyone seems really nice and helpful.. im currently 7 weeks preganant not been feeling right today just feel somethings wrong, i have a pain on the left side of my back nothing to bad but there, also have slight sharp pain in my lower tummy, i had a scan done at 6 weeks + 1 day and everything was fine saw the little heart beat made me cry so happy :dance:have two beautiful girls so i know i can carry full term, but i have had 4 m/c so always going to feel a little on edge, im going to make an appointment with my doc in the morning.. but dont want to feel like im wasting anyone's time... hate this i really want to enjoy this pregnancy like you wouldnt belive but sometimes so hard when you've gone through a tough time

Hi, i think your right in making an appointment at your GP, that's what they there for. I hope everything is ok for you

hey hun didnt wanna read and run, but experienced nothing in this pregnancy but in my last one i was having quite sharp pains in lower stomach which scared me as i thought i was gonna mc went to hospital to be sure and they said i had a bad uti which can cause the pain!! but would go to the docs to put ur mind at rest im sure they will understand too with ur previous history, good luck xx

Thank you ladies.. i hope it is just a uti.. i will update you tomorrow going docs first thing xx

Hi

I get sharp pains sometimes, fairly infrequent, but i do get them.

Defo good to speak to gp though, see what they say. Good luck and let us know how you get on xx

Hey there, I get sharp pains a fair bit, when I asked the MW about them she said they were growing pains, it's mainly when I get up from the sofa or I roll over in bed :)

Always good to see the doctor though :), let us know how you get on

ty everyone just gets so nervous with every little twitch or cramp, its normal i suppose i'ii feel better once im in the docs, but feel calmer now thanks to you ladies, so thank you xxx

I get sharp pains if I stand up too fast from the sofa :) x x

im now really upset and scared woke up at 3 in the morning with awful sharp pains in my lower tummy... calm down a bit this morning but still there when im walking... so sacred now :eek:( , off to the docs in an hour

Aww huge hugs hunny how did you get on? X

Hi everyone.. thank you for all your lovely comments.. went docs checked urine for infection but no sign.. so he sent me down to the hospital for a scan.. baby is fine thank god!! they are putting it down to streching?? i asked is that normal because i was in so much pain she said it was, they gave me anti bio just incase there is a start of an infection so happy now feel like a plonker though lol but glad baby is okay xx

Glad everythings ok hun.......i have had the same pains there really bad at times everything stretches a lot fast with each pregnancy so that can cause discomfort....i have had two c sections and i know some of my pain is related to the scar tissue

hope the pain eases for you soon

Hi everyone.. thank you for all your lovely comments.. went docs checked urine for infection but no sign.. so he sent me down to the hospital for a scan.. baby is fine thank god!! they are putting it down to streching?? i asked is that normal because i was in so much pain she said it was, they gave me anti bio just incase there is a start of an infection so happy now feel like a plonker though lol but glad baby is okay xx

Better to feel like a plonker and have good news than sit at home scaring yourself half to death hun. Glad everything's ok xxxxxxxxx

thanks everyone in so happy now and was lovely to see baba on the screen and the little heartbeat was overjoyed xxx

dont feel like a plonka im sure the midwives are used to all us mums worrying over littl ethings, surprisingly not much phases them x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back