Does anyone else?

Scarlet06

Reaction score
For the past few days i have been worrying somethings going to happen to my baby, every little twinge has got me running to the toilet to check im not bleeding. i just want to have my booking in apointment and my scan to put my mind at rest

Does any body else feel like this?

all the time darling,dont know why but i constantly think that this pregnancy is going to be another statistic,i will be a bit easier once ive had my scan but im dreading going for it as ive got a feeling im goingto get bad news when i get there :cry:

Totally normal hun, I think everyone feels like this till they have the 12weeks scan, worrying its died, or was never there to start with etc!

Especially those who have had prev miscarrages. I try not to think about the pregnancy at all at this stage, sort of pretend its not happening, till I get proof all is okay.

Try not to worry, at this stage things are changing all the time, symptoms come and go, hormones make you feel insane, and lots of things are stretching and moving, its all normal and nothing to worry yourself about.

I felt the same too..i still do! til i have my scan i wont be settled or 'believe' im pregnant

I'm exactly the same :hug:

I've had 2 miscarriages at around the stage I am now so I'm terrified of my scan next week :( but at least I'll know one way or the other.

Cx

Cat&Noah said:
Totally normal hun, I think everyone feels like this till they have the 12weeks scan, worrying its died, or was never there to start with etc!

you hit the nail on the head there, Im leaving for my scan in half an hour and im really scared. I dont think Id be so bad but its a long drive and Im gonna be on my own. I really hope things are fine :pray:

it isn't a nice feeling but sometimes you can't help worrying. Try and take your mind off it if possible - I know it is hard x

x-kirsty-x said:
[quote="Cat&Noah":3jggtoss]Totally normal hun, I think everyone feels like this till they have the 12weeks scan, worrying its died, or was never there to start with etc!

you hit the nail on the head there, Im leaving for my scan in half an hour and im really scared. I dont think Id be so bad but its a long drive and Im gonna be on my own. I really hope things are fine :pray:[/quote:3jggtoss]
Awww hun i feel for you!
I hope alls well, dont forget to post ur pics!
try and relax, i know its hard :hug: :hug:

feeling the same hun, not felt as sick the last 2 days and keep worrying that sometime may be wrong, every time i go to the loo i check im not bleeding, your not alone :hug:

oh honey, your not alone, far from it...i am checking everytime i go to the loo....getting worse the closer my scan date too cause i am convinced as well that i am going to be told smethings wrong....my other dream is that i get told there are two heart beats...swings and roundabouts....but we are all here for each other babe...bxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back