Hello Im New and Nervous

Bumblebee

Reaction score
Hello everyone

Ive been reading this forum for months and only posted once or twice before as I never had anything interesting to say!

But on Friday I got a BFP and I think i am about 6 weeks. :cheer:

I dont know what way to feel. Obviously im so happy to be pregnant and cant stop smiling but im so scared somethings going to go wrong or that maybe the tests are wrong. Also I have noticed some brown blood when i wipe (sorry TMI :oops: ) Ive been having period type pains for weeks now but nothing out of the ordinary. Hopefully im worrying over nothing im just happy to finally be able to post in this section!! :cheer:
[/img]

HEY!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on your BFP :cheer:

The browny discharge could be an implantation bleed so long as you dont bleed lots and it isnt very painful you should be ok flower.

Congrats again

Fee

congratulations and welcome to the forum!

Thanks guys

Im really excited now, we havent told anyone yet and its so good to be able to chat on here about it!!! :D

Congratulations and welcome to the forum!!!

Congratulations. :dance: :dance:
I was the same as you - worried and nervous until I got my 12 week scan, convinced that there was something wrong or that it was all in my head. I found the whole wait interminable, but now time seems to be marching on so qucik!
Try not to worry - I know, easier said than done - but the majoritory of pregnancies are fine, and the more relaxed you can be, the better.

Congrat again

Hi hun and congratulations,

If you read back on our posts you will see that most of us have experienced feelings of nervousness and worry etc at the beginning. It's perfectly normal.

Just remember we are all here for eachother and there is no such thing as a 'stupid question' xx

Congratualtions and welcome to the forum. i also had this discharge at 6 weeks and EPU sed it was not serious unless you had severe cramps and it turned red. mine went after a week! try not to be worried (as if its that easy) and it's normal to feel scared. xxxxxx

welcome and congrats,
I think most people feel nervous, I have been in tears somedays thinking I am going to loose this bubs too (already have 3 angels) but I am sure it is hormonal the way we feel. It's our bodys way of turning us into mummies :D already the protection instincts are kicking in.... only another 18 yrs of being over protective heehee

welcome and congrats!!!!!!! :wave:

hope evrything goes really well for you. we are all the same in first tri worried about everything!!

kirstxx

Hello and Welcome :wave:

I am also excited but nervous and think it is very normal. I will be much happier whne i have had my 1st scan and everything is ok (hopefully!)

x

hi :wave:
i feel the same as you still don't think its real that the test might be wrong!
every1 on here is really nice so if u need a to chat just log on
i think i'm about 4 days later than u?

Thanks everyone

Its great to have you all for support.

Just to update you-I went to the doctors on Tuesday and she has referred me for an early scan on Monday. The brown bleed has been quite heavy all week. Its not as painful but I dont know if its a good thing or not. Im just praying that everything is ok :pray:
I'll let you know how i get on.

Thanks again guys!! :hug:

Hi and welcome to the forum

Congratulations on your news and like everyone has already told you try not to worry.

We are all exactly the same but the way I look at it is this: I need to enjoy every minute because before i know it it will be over and i will have wasted precious moments worrying. If anything bad does happen it should be faced then with partner or family and at least you know you can conceive because many couples spend years trying in vain.

Hope this helps, feel free to pm me anytime

Hi

Congradulations hun, and best of luck for monday just rest and dont do to much until you have your scan.
:hug: Katrina

Hey everyone

Just after I posted last night I had really bad back pain, thought i just needed a poo :oops: but when I went to the loo there was bright red blood. This continued for about an hour but there was no clots or anything like that. I phoned the docs and she said that it was a threatened miscarriage and there was nothing anyone could do an just sit tight and take it really easy until my scan on monday if nothing else happens . Needless to say i didnt sleep very much and i have done nothing at all today. OH even had to do the ironing (bless).
Roll on Monday morning, at least i'll know whats happening, its the not knowing thats killing me.

Bumble, i had exactly the same thing babe, just keep off ya feet and stay in bed as much as you can, scary as it is you really must try and stay calm and wait till the scan,
Got everything crossed for you darling, :pray: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back