Docs appointment tomorrow..

Rachey

Reaction score
was just wondering what to expect at my docs appointment tomorrow? after my scan at the early pregnancy unit i asked the midwife who was there what to do next and she just told me to book an appt with doctor, so i did but i dont really know what im going for! lol he knows im pregnant cause it was him who booked me in with early pregnancy.. i feel silly going in to say "hi, you already know im pregnant but i was told to come and see you" lol! does he sort out a midwife etc? xxxx

Last edited:
Unfortunately I don't know as I'm not at this stage yet, but I am sure it is nothing to worry about. Hope it all goes well.

x

Not so sure love if your doctor already knows. Did they know at EPU that you had already seen your doctor? Or have you been booked in with the midwife yet? X

yeah the EPU knew i had seen the doc hun :) not been booked in with midwife yet so maybe he'll sort that out tomorrow? xxx

i went to the doctors today but im only 4 weeks, he just checked blood pressure and weight.. this was my 1st visit as i only just found out im pregnant, he booked me in for the midwife for when im 8 weeks... soo not really sure what will happen when you go as he already knows your pregnant.. prob book you in for midwife as your past 8 weeks im sure you should be seeing her very soon!

I just had my first docs appt to tell my GP I'm pregnant, I had to do a pregnancy test (just for their confirmation) and she's referred me to a midwife :) so ive just to wait on dates coming thru the post to see my midwife and also scans that will determine my EDD :). Also, as I live in scotland and am a first time parent I got this book free called Ready steady baby, basically has all you need to know about pregnancy, labour, and also your babies first year. :) xx

Last edited:
thanks girls :)

kelly, i didnt have my weight and blood pressure, it was basically just me worrying about another ectopic so he booked me in with EPU, so maybe thats what it will be :)

scottishlassie this will be my first baby and im in scotland, so hopefully il get a wee book too lol :D

xxx

Hi rachey, its deffo worth mentioning if the doc doesnt mention it first, its a NHS book you get free :) its really good! Good luck hun :) whens your appt? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back