i'm well on the way

Lyn_no3

Reaction score
My waters broke at 1am didnt start getting any pains until around 8.30am, the hosp asked me to go in to be checked which i did after dropping the boys at school.

they said my waters had definately gone, and the baby was very low and i was 3 - 4 cm dilated she said most of that was down to this being my 4th, they asked me to stay on the ward but i have been home since around 10.30am my contractions are now every 10 mins lasting round 40 secs and are starting to get uncomfortable n painful.... so hopefully i'll be meeting baby tonight :cheer:

good luck hun hope everything goes well :dance:

Woohoo congratulations hunni! hope it all goes well and am sending you some labour dust!
thLaborDust2.gif

Very exciting indeed...the boys will be very excited to find they have a new addition to the family tonight. Hope all goes ok for you. Can't wait to hear the birth announcement!!

Yay, bet you cant wait to meet LO :cheer:

Good luck :hug:

wow and a birth thats been worth waiting for after 3 lads! will be lovely having a girl for you! :hug: :cheer:

Remember, wipe front to back with girls or so im told :rotfl: :rotfl:

:cheer: Good luck and everything crossed you meet your little girl tonight... have to let me know how it goes being the 4th im also on number 4 :D

oh wow how exciting, good luck Lynn - sounds like its going to happen all quite quickly. Cant wait to hear your news :D

p.s Im v jelious - we were due the same day ! Looks like you won the battle for first baby of the 19th !

Just seen this - good luck Lyn!

I can't wait to hear your story!

Valentine xxx

Is there any news on Lyn does she have a text buddy

I hope by now you've had your baby Lyn. I look forward to reading an update soon. :hug:

just seen this post. That's fabulous news Lyn. I hope the birth goes smoothly and that you're with new bubs soon if not already!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back