think its started

oooh how exciting!!!!!
Best of luck to both of you looking forward to hearing your announcements

wondering if shes left to go to hospital yet.

lets hope so..

good luck !!

Ooh, ooh, how exciting! I hope it goes smoothly and quickly for you both!

:hug:

Good luck hun, hope ur in the hospital by now! :cheer: Mine are still too odd to be real i think..painful and constant, but not frequent enough really. Ive got my bag at my mums just in case anyway! Ill be updating thru emmylou if anything happens anyway! :)
Good luck hun! :hug:

Hi

Havent heard anything in hours she must be at the hospital by now how exciting cant wait to hear all about it
Katrina

Well Jayceesmumma and startet i am not amused :x :x :x Whens it my turn???? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Hope its not baby playing tricks on you both :hug:
I'm so fed up now, by my origional dates i was 40 weeks wednesday so i've done my pregnancy, the thought of still being this effing moody and miserable in 2 weeks time is really getting me down!!
Baby must be really low down today though as i've had some pains but nothing to report, more like uncomfortable in my pelvis, not labour! :wall:

Baby was messing me about big time :(
Very strong pains, but nothing came of them after i went to bed.. :(
Getting a few small pains now, but nothing like last night
I hope startet is holding her LO! And Claire have some labour dust ***** (save some for me tho :wink: ) :hug:

Jayceesmumma said:
Getting a few small pains now, but nothing like last night
I hope startet is holding her LO! And Claire have some labour dust ***** (save some for me tho :wink: ) :hug:

Aw chick :hug: :hug: at least you won't get all the weekend visitors you were worried about - I'm still thinkin' mon for you now? :hug:

Jayceesmumma said:

Aw no, my pains went too, now i'm getting braxton hicks again :( Mines in such a funny position, i can feel the head bobbing around in my pelvis but the bum is still under my ribs at an angle!! Even the midwife said its awkward. Wonder whats happening with Startet now :think: :pray: Hopefully things are progressing for her. And lets both have some labour dust ***************************************************

anyone know if theres any news yet!

good luck hope your holding LO now huni :hug:

claire81 said:
Jayceesmumma said:

Aw no, my pains went too, now i'm getting braxton hicks again :( Mines in such a funny position, i can feel the head bobbing around in my pelvis but the bum is still under my ribs at an angle!! Even the midwife said its awkward. Wonder whats happening with Startet now :think: :pray: Hopefully things are progressing for her. And lets both have some labour dust ***************************************************

Yeah, i can feel her bobbing about lol its strange! Shes still VERY active! Also alot of people say my tum looks alot smaller! Step dad said i look 6 months now lol! :lol: Shes burrowed in i think lol!
**Labour dust** for u too hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back