• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

think its started

1 week to go for you!! You're due on my grandads birthday aswell!! I don't think this one will ever come out, i'm so high up, in a way i'd rather not have it til i see the midwife tuesday as i'm sure the little buggers in a funny position!! Its too well fed in there :wink:

Anyway COME ON STARTET, what did you have???????????????????????????? You've gotta have had LO by now, hope everythings ok xx :hug:

Aww bless im hoping to get to my midwife appointment 2mo too, and the 6th is my Grandad's Dad's birthday :D
OH has taken the day off today as he's been paid so we're going shopping :D He told work i might be in labour :roll: so hopefully he wont bring it on today! Im a firm believer of Sod's Law lol!

Cant wait for Startets update! She must of had her baby now!! :cheer:
Im getting no signs again.. yesterday was a pain free day although i did start nesting! :D Major nesting lol!
How u feeling Claire? :hug:

Hiya, i'm ok thanks, have had serious words with the OH (if you have read my other post). I had some cramping last night in my left side of my tummy, it wore off after midnight though. And LO feels really low again today.

:hug: :hug: 1 day left til ur DD hun, im feeling lower too, but nothing since friday/saturday :( Hope it starts for u soon hun :hug:

wow :shock:

thanks so much for your girls wishes of luck. i've just updated in announce arrivals, will post pics asap :hug:

thanks again girls :cheer:

btw: its well worth it you soon forget the pain, dont you mummy's think?

Aww wow congrats only just read this!
Yes I'm already starting to think about the next one it's definately worth it and quickly forgotten! :wink:
Off to read your story now! :)
Oh and tons of baby dust to Jayceesmumma and Claire! :)

OMG i just got this, ill be reading ur announcement now! Congrats hun!!! :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back