Things to do round the house!

flexilexi394

Reaction score
Please someone tell me, where shall i start!? my bedroom is a shit tip and needs a bloody good clear out and clothes throwing away and a proper . . . clean! and house needs hoovering and a general tidy up, and at the moment i cant muster up the whatever you call it to get off my arse and do any of it! really hate living in a dump but i really need the strength to get up and actually do something about it! anyone else got lack of motivation? Im shite with organisation, and i need to organise stuff. OH GOD HELP ME!! its this forum, i get so addicted to it, i just cant get off it to go and do housework! x:wall2::shakehead::nap::oooo:

im with u i have no energy especially runnin round after my 13 month old son and the mess he creates ive finally got round to havin a housework day now that was until my son jus emptied all his yoys out again haha but generally the house is now clean, i couldnt motivate myself bt when i started i did it just dont sit down lol x

Sounds like my house flexilexi,I've just finished the kids rooms (taken me 2days!!) now my room is worse than ever but can't do anythin til my dh has done a few tip runs which won't b til Saturday. And I'm allergic to the dust and so my eyes and nose r now streamin and sinuses blocked grrrr @ dust lol xxx

i get bad asthma in my house and im sure its all the dust and crap! lol its a mission to get round to all of it! xx

i try and do it "properly" once a week, but that normally fails.. and then just run the hover every other day and make sure i do the whashing up BEFORE i go to.. so normally its not too bad here as you sort of keep up with everything.. its not dirty.. but gets a little messy but thats ok i think :D

turn you laptop of, thats a must to get anything done!

For some really bizzare reason, watching Legally Blonde gets me in the mood for cleaning and tidying and making the flat look good. Don't ask me why!!!

Its because Legally Blonde is illegally CRAP and makes you want to die.. quickest way to die? CLEAN ! xD

Sorry.. I hate that movie LOL

I gave up on tidy.. So i moved house and can make a whole new mess!
My motto is this.. There is a difference between CLEAN and TIDY.. Do you see bugs? No? Then im fine. LOL

I dont care if the place is cluttered, cause it still clean.. so long as people keep visiting me, i do dishes LOL (Its the only thing im embarrased about when people visit .. Especially cause most want a cuppa so i need to make sure i have mugs!)

Ha Momma'Kkat - I love legally blonde, (,and I'm a tomboy!) good one Jenni!

Well Lexi, don't worry your not alone -I am living in a dump to, but now at 16 weeks tomorow (yayy), I have had the odd spurt of nesting, so slowly I am improving, but school holidays is not a great time with OH and kids at home in the day, so house will stay a tip till middle of sept, as my eldest doesn't go to senior school till 13th Sept!!! arghhhh

:wall2:Lol i totally know what u mean!! I was meant to start on some housework today as was out all day yesterday....and guess what ive been sitting down on my computer in these forums for the past 2 hours...where did the time go!!!
Trying to kick my self to get upstairs lol....hoepfully soon...hmmm

LOL i still havent got round to doing ANYTHING! gonna have to get off my butt before i go to work and do something i think lol x

We've just moved into our "dream" home..... A rambling 120year old sprawling space, currently being treated for woodworm, damproofed, re plastered and re wired, half a floor replaced, and two walls knocked down, not to mention new bathroom and kitchen and redecoration throughout. Everything is covered in film of building dust which my 7yo finds hilarious to draw pictures in. I am slowly losing the will to live as my 3 hour cleaning sprees make no difference what so ever! I am losing the will to live lol. We usually have cleaner in once a week for a blitz that I then just keep on top of but there is no point in her attending at the moment. I'm the biggest OCD clean freak ever and I think living in a tent in the back garden is becoming more appealing by the second!

LOL katieB!! how annoying and horrible for you!! glad my house hasnt got builders and stuff in, id be quite embarrassed to have anyone in my house with the state its in lol! xx

bet mine would win!! I wanted my bedroom redecorated before we did the nursery in august that has just been painted last night, I am in the spare room with no room to manouvere! Contents of mine and oh wardrobe are on the couch downstairs so we just live in the bedroom at the mo watching tv argh its getting me down! No holidays left to take as I am saving them to leave work early so I have to rely on hubby. On the plus side my bedroom will be feminine much too hubbys distaste as its a pinky purply colour but it was that if we were having a boy as he gets to do the nursery!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back