zero energy ?

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
i mean really badly ! i can barely get off the sofa and my back is killing , tah so much to do tho and tbh im actually bored but cant muster anything up to do anything :wall:

sorry for the mini rant but i really have absolutly nothing in me , boy is being proper active too

Glad it's not just me. I can't sleep all night but I could easily sleep alll day. :roll: I haven't cleaned the house all week :roll:

I want a maid :cheer:

i still dont sleep at ngiht , which is proper annoying considering how tired i am !

is it time for another growth spurt or something ? honestly im still in my pj;s , hubby will kill me if he gets home to nothing having been done :(

Glad it's not just me. I can't sleep at night and then I'm so dozy during the day. I just decorated the Christmas tree and was so exhausted afterwards I just lay on the sofa for 2 hours. My husband thinks I'm weird but I'm so glad to read that others feel like it too!

Hope we all get more energy soon, we're going to need it for CHRISTMAS!

Hmm, has anyone else thought how much harder this must be for second-time mums or more? They also have other kids running around to look after while they're feeling exhausted!! :wall:

yeh deffo felt sorry for them , specially if they had morning sickness too , how did they do nappies when nearly throwing up !?!?!!!

just got a really uncomfy pain in my back today , and i cant et comfy , even trying to use lap top on a desk instead of lap is hurting :wall: god i wish hubby was home , altho his got a cold and is constantly sniffing so he'd prob drive me mad if he was here :rotfl:

I've been really odd this week. Have completely blitzed the house top to bottom :oops: Not been sleeping well at night so have ben exhausted and been in agony with backache (it made sense at the time to rearrange our bedroom with our solid oak bed :roll: )

Up until now I have been the laziest, most bone idle cow. It was embarassing really - even Green Bean was shocked and stayed still all day until I went to bed :lol:

Oh and having a toddler makes it extra fun - the only good bit is that she picks things up off the floor for me (although usually throws them closer to me - which isn't really the point bless her) and I'm so used to nappies now they don't bother me.
The only difficult bit is when she wants me to carry her and my bump is in the way - she gets really frustrated by it! I'm beginning to think this wasn't a smart idea as she will have just turned 2 when this LO comes - terrible 2's and a newborn.... uh oh!!

I know how you feel. I have been out for the past few hours but OMG the pain. I am in agony!!!!!! My back, hips, groin and everything hurts today... worse than ever :(

Just ordered our furniture for the nursery though so I'm pleased :D

i hav days like that wen i just cant get off the sofa, im only 15wks, god knows how u girlies cope!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back