• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

housework

Layla

Reaction score
hi guys

I used to be such a clean and tidy freak, but just lately im letting everything really slip.

I just cant get motivated enough to do it, i have washing sat in a basket that needs to be put away, hoovering really needs to be done too, plus i have all the camping gear from teh festival still lieing about waiting to go back up the loft.

i really cant be bothered to do it, just want to relax and spend time with Coby.

anyone else let house work slip since having there baby?

xxx

hell yeah, i think i had too much time on my hands before matthew arrived so became a cleaning junky! I had a mega blitz on the house today as it really needed doing and the massive pile of ironing just wouldnt disappear so got it all done feel better for it but wanted to get it done as i go back to work on Tues :( but as we should be moving in a couple of weeks i just cant be bothered the living room has boxes everywhere of stuff that i dont want in the garage as its worth a small fortune!

housework????....nope can you give us a clue???

I used to be all tidy, now I am tripping over everyhting. Blame this place, can you all be boring so I can get soemthing done.

layla, i could have written that post myself! i hate it though, i look at the mess and cringe but still can't be bothered... i have my friends from aquanatals (+babies) coming round on wednesday morning for coffee and cake, so i'll have to tidy and clean before then! :shock:

i never used to be a clean freak infact my room was a sh*t hole lol but since iv had B i have taken over house work from mum as i only work 16 hours n she works 40+ hrs a week
so iv become quite tidy lol but i miss being able to play wit B the whole time

Yeah my house is a right tip at the minute! Do like to put Aimees things away in the livingroom at night when she goes to bed so i can relax more.

anyone else let house work slip since having there baby?

Definately. Used to have time to clean everyday, now I can't be bothered. Do hoover downstairs pretty much daily because of the yorkies. But polishing and stuff gets done on a weekly basis. And I never put clothes away straight after they've dried, which I should. Was supposed to be sorting out Ella's room again but went swimming instead :D

Well the downstairs is ok but the upstairs :oops: :oops: :oops:
Zara's cot and clothes are always nice but mine and dh's, hmmm. Not great to be honest. Don't think I've vacumed the stairs for 7 months. There's dust balls.

just put the camping gear back up in the loft, my front room looks so much better (even tho it needs dusting and hoovering) so i think i can relax for another few days now lol

xxxx

yes my house is a bit messy, ah well, you can see the TV screen so the dust can't be that bad :lol: it's homely' :wink:

Sami said:
yes my house is a bit messy, ah well, you can see the TV screen so the dust can't be that bad :lol: it's homely' :wink:

wash the screen with fabric conditioner then the dust doesnt stick for as long.

I would get more done if i wasnt watching these clean house programmes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back