The witch

charlene09

Reaction score
Well AJ is 8 months old now and I have had one period since having him.. when should my cycles regulate, ttc with allover the place cycles is abit confusing now i dont know when to test anymore by rights af should have been due yesterday, but I have a pos opk and neg hpt :( someone shed some light please

Have you been on any contraception or BF? I didn't want to read and run but my periods went straight back to normal after all of mine, hope it sorts itself out for you soon xxxxx

Have you been on any contraception or BF? I didn't want to read and run but my periods went straight back to normal after all of mine, hope it sorts itself out for you soon xxxxx

Depo provera , and what's bf ? I've done a hpt and its negative x

BF is breastfeeding.

I'm BFing my LO and my periods got right back to normal after approx 9 weeks after his birth.

The only thing buggered mine up was taking Agnus Castus and it was well late this month, thought I might be preggo but AF turned up yesterday over a week late, which is not like me. Not taking that stuff anymore, it made me feel weird whilst on it and then weirder once stopping.

But yeah, breastfeeding can cause havoc with cycles for some people, but if you are ovulating then hopefully you should be able to conceive. Maybe postive opk means you are ovulating again just not preggo yet?

Get dtd lol xxxx

No I've never breastfed LO as I have problems with my nipples because of something that I did when I was younger I did express for first 2 days to make sure he got the good stuff but that's it , and is it possible to ovulate the day af is due :s x

Sorry can't help but didn't want to read/run - I have not had a period yet since having devon , only had one since dec 2009 cause of MMC too. So I'm interested in your replys. I am all stroppy so I reckon they are starting soon, reackon after all that time I'm due a really special stonker of a Period, was yours bad?

Mine was absolutely horrendous, not going to lie to you. I had to be prescribed norethisterone off my GP to stop the bleeding as I was loosing to much.
Hope this isn't the case for you though, I just want mine to come so I can start TTC :)

Oh blimey Charlene - what a nightmare for you! Hope your cycle sorts itself out soon to make it easier for TTC

I am soo highly strung at the moment, I want it to come to get it over with and so I can calm down, I can't cope with summer holidays from school with my naughty 3 older kids, with a physco mood like this...

I still haven't had af since LO was born (she's 9.5months) But think that's due to contraception x

Well I just did a opk 3 days late for af and got this result, its just to get rid of this stupid POAS habit

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1313490857535.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1313490857535.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 15
Well I just did a opk 3 days late for af and got this result, its just to get rid of this stupid POAS habit

I never did opks , so not very up on them - does that mean your ovulating now? or if pregnant would your LH stay high and show pos too? have you tested with a hpt charlene?

It must mean I'm ovulating, I have got my physcologist coming today so do you reckon if I speak to het and tell her how worried I am about my cycles she will try her best to take the weight off my shoulders , I did a HPT and its negative

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using Tapatalk

She is going to get my drs arse in gear :)

8dpo and now this opk, darkest being todays ..

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1313673268715.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1313673268715.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 6
Wow dark - So does that mean your ovulating twice in this cycle Charlene? get bedding just incase!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back