Query about ovulation...

hannah9000

Reaction score
Evening all, I have a query, now I am on CD19 and I have ewcm, so I did an OPK and was neg. I have done OPK's for the past 3 days and all neg. So if i'm not ovulating why am i getting ewcm? Also my cycle length indicates that I should be ovulating around CD28/29 ( I have looong cycles!) yet around CD28/29 I never have ewcm. So when the frig do I ovulate?! :D

Same for me this month Hannah. Due to ovulate today and tested since wednesday along with thurs, fri, sat and sun and all negative!!! I dont understand whats going on this month?

Hi,

You often see an increase in EWCM as you approach ovulation and it rapidly dries up once you have ovulated.

Also, your body may gear up to ovulate and not actually do so. So some months you might get more than one patch of EWCM. This has happened to me the last 2 months.

The basic rule of thumb is to BD lots if you have EWCM as this indicates that you're in your fertile time of the month. The + on an opk test indicates that you are probably going to ovulate in the next 12-36 hours.

The day that you ovulate can vary from month to month as well.

Keep on testing, you'll get your positive. In the meantime get BD'ing!

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back