• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The TTC book club for poas distraction purposes

SunnyGirl

Reaction score
Hello!
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a book club on here. We could do a book a month and chat about it :)

i am ashamed to say that i do not read....i can read...lol...but i don't.....never have. odd i know!! x

Ohhh Im up for that actually! I love to read!!

Right now im reading a book called

"Casper the Commuting Cat" by Susan Finden.. If you love feline friends you will love this book hehe! Its a true story

x

i like Mr Men books and the very hungry caterpillar!! he he....remember that?? xx

I would love to do that! x I LOVE reading xx

Thats a great idea hunny x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i am ashamed to say that i do not read....i can read...lol...but i don't.....never have. odd i know!! x

I'm dyslexic so I read what I have to but don't "enjoy" reading!! Never have an probs never will X

Ooohhh what kind of book you going to pick hunny? x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic idea. I would love to join in but unfortunately I just never get the time anymore with a 4 year old, a day job and an evening job!! LOL. The last book I read took me about a year!!

What a fab idea! I'm in! I used to read loads as a kid and then Uni and promotion exams took a love of reading just for kicks out of me. This'll give me a chance to rediscover my bookworm. Let me know! xxx

Yay would love to join this. I read every night before bed and have just finished my last book last night!

Yay this is going to rock! For the non-readers out there (I am the same - takes me months literally but I am hoping this helps! ie motivation!) we could do poems and films as well :)
Cultcha!

One thing we should say from the off is that if something is suggested, don't post "oh I read that! the twist at the end is amazing!" haha I die every time someone says that to me and then glare! So if you have read it or seen it just say that and sssh on the details!

What about the first book being The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time?
I've started it and it's fab. Nice short chapters, too.

xxx

Cooooeee! sounds wicked. How long do we have to read it please? Can we have a few weeks, cos I need to get a copy first ....? xxx

Lol wishingwell!!
Aye let's say read it by Feb 9th?
I feel like a skool teech now. I like it. I have power and it's going to my head.
Detention!!
Ooh no. Don't like it. Power subsiding.

WTF am I on about??? PMSL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen