How do i go about getting a TTC buddy??

MrsLloyd2B

Reaction score
Hi all,

We will be TTC starting in January and i was wondering how i go about getting a TTC buddy on here? :moon:

Someone who i can chat with, get advice from etc

x

not to sure as Im currently ttc, Id be a buddy otherwise!

good luck in finding some one!! I think just asking is prob the right thing to do!

xx

I'll help you out on anything you want to know... i have a 10 year old and we have been TTC for..... EVER!!!! Just feel free to ask, its no problem :hug:

Think you can be TTC buddies with everyone in the section hun :D Anytime you need advice or a chat, there's always a great bunch in here to help out :hug: :hug:

Think the best thing is to just to be a regular on the forum and you will soon find people you gel well with!

I've only been here a couple of months but have already met some absolute sweeties! Everyone here will give you wonderful support and advice x

babyblonde said:
Think the best thing is to just to be a regular on the forum and you will soon find people you gel well with!

I've only been here a couple of months but have already met some absolute sweeties! Everyone here will give you wonderful support and advice x

Go on admit it, you mean me dont you! :lol: :lol:

Snuggle said:
babyblonde said:

And me! :angel: :D :rotfl: :rotfl:

babyblonde said:

To true. Theres some wonderful ladies on here and were all full of advice, so were all buddies really hun.

Snuggle said:
babyblonde said:

OMG you are SOOOOO far up your own arse!

:rotfl: of course I mean you you old crazy

(and yes, A&J I mean you too)

See, now see what you've started? I'm going to have to put every single person on this forum now!!! :lol:

(PS - I love Suzie and Donna too)

babyblonde said:
Snuggle said:
babyblonde said:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

See, now see what you've started? I'm going to have to put every single person on this forum now!!! :lol:

babyblonde said:
Snuggle said:
babyblonde said:

:talkhand: .........................Less of the old :shakehead:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

In fact, Snuggle and I are thinking of running away together (once I get my sticky BFP!) and starting a commune for bonkers mums-to-be, as once we've got preggers there's really no necessity for the blokes any more.......

babyblonde said:
In fact, Snuggle and I are thinking of running away together (once I get my sticky BFP!) and starting a commune for bonkers mums-to-be, as once we've got preggers there's really no necessity for the blokes any more.......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :lol: :lol:
I'll be there!!!! :rotfl:

babyblonde said:

That was supposed to be a secret :shakehead:

:lol: :lol:

quote="Donna's here"]
babyblonde said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :lol: :lol:
I'll be there!!!! :rotfl:[/quote]

:rotfl: :rotfl:

now that sounds like a fun place!

Just had a thought....after reading all these replies Baby-Briggsy has probably deciding she doesnt want to have a buddy from this section anymore :rotfl: :rotfl:

Snuggle said:
Just had a thought....after reading all these replies Baby-Briggsy has probably deciding she doesnt want to have a buddy from this section anymore :rotfl: :rotfl:
Awwww no, were lovely, honest :angel:

Yes, we're totally normal :shock: :?

Just ignore my posts about biscuits and train metaphors and you'll be fine....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back