Hello from kellysomer

kellysomer

Reaction score
Hi guys, i have been posting now and again lately and used to be an obsessive poster when i was TTC last time.

I am 25, am married and have a daughter Isla who was born 28-03-06 and is nearly 15 months old, we have just started TTC #2. We took nearly two years last time (post depo) so hopefully this time it'll be quicker.

If anyone who's similar wants to chat or post i'd love to chat. All the old faces i know are not TTC at the mo and i feel a bit lost with all the new guys :roll:

PS can i join the POAS anonymous club too, i tested yesterday and guess what BFN, well duh yeah i'm not due yet. Just coudlnt resist :rotfl: as i had bought 10 tests off ebay!!

Hi :wave: and welcome back :)

I'm sure you'll get your BFP much quicker this time around so good luck and fingers crossed that it is your month :D

Is this your first month TTC this time around? I have been off the pill since February this year but I am kinda hoping I don't fall this month as I start my new job on the 26th!! (Although obviously if it does happen, I won't be too annoyed).

Congrats on your new job, i start a new job monday too!

This is my first full cycle of TTC and i feel a lot calmer than last time, i know my body CAN do it this time round!

I am so broody some mum gave me evils today for staring at her baby on the bus, ooops!
:cry:

Oh by the way i have forgotten how to get my daughters pic on my avatar, i deleted by accident.

Hello! :wave:

Im also trying to conceive #2 and I'm only on my first cycle, so have a long wait I expect.

Those ebay cheapies sure are addictive! Ive been testing with them every morning for about a week and every time BFN. I never learn though.

I hope you get your BFP soon :D

Muppetmummy its good to know we are similar perhaps we can cheer each other on..... :D

I am so excited and so scared (why am i doing this all again) i cant wait for that BFP, im just scared of being left as the last one on here like last time. The others had had thiers long before my BFP!!!

kellysomer said:
Congrats on your new job, i start a new job monday too!

This is my first full cycle of TTC and i feel a lot calmer than last time, i know my body CAN do it this time round!

I am so broody some mum gave me evils today for staring at her baby on the bus, ooops!
:cry:

Oh by the way i have forgotten how to get my daughters pic on my avatar, i deleted by accident.

Congratulations on your new job too :cheer:

Aww I'm sure it'll happen really quickly for you too! Heh, it is tough being broody - that woman obviously thought you were going to steal her baby :rotfl:

To get your daughter's picture in your siggie, you will need to use a image hosting site like imagehosting.com or tinypic.com (or alternatively use photobucket if you have an account). Just browse to where the you have the pic on your computer and press upload on the site. The put copy and paste the

That sounds like me, so impatient last night I went out and bought a test from Asda! Still waiting for my ebay cheepies to arrive :rotfl:

Hi hun :wave:

Good luck :pray: . Me & my partner Rob have been TTC since 20th Jan this year.

:wave:

Good Luck TTC, Hope you get your BPF real soon, & i see you over in POAS post real soon

:hug: :rotfl:

I think my POAS addiction started about 3 years ago, i must have spent £100's on tests!!! No wonder they say having a baby is an expensive business!

:shock:

Hey hun!!! Glad you are finally back! I knew you couldn't wait to start TTC!! Read my other posts, I have no idea where I am up to with my cycle, so me and Edd are "trying" every other day! Im exhausted! lol!

Wishing you lots of love and luck

xxxx

Hey Jenny!!! :wave:

I know i am shattered too what with renovating the house, working all hours and looing after Isla is a wonder i got any energy for PDing!

I have no idea about my cycle either its not been right since last time, my ticker is a rough guess, i have felt sick in the morns for 4 days now and had loads of headaches so fingers crossed.......

Can you email me your phone no ( i lost it) and wedding pics, i wanna see........

Hi kelly,

You are not alone!!!!!! Haven't been on here for quite some time, had my little Maheen on 18th feb 06, so just a month before you, I am one of the "oldies" :D

Have started TTC for number 2 as well, but my ticker is also a rough guide, am not quite sure about my cycle, but hey, we'll see! :pray:

I already used 4 tests last month and the month before, just like you, being impatient and not waiting long enough. :doh:
Have had a few cramps on the right side of my tummy, and just feeling shattered lately, but that's not much of an encouragment I guess: I am always shattered! :rotfl:

I am trying to come on here more often, so hopefully we can start chatting again :)

Let us know, anyway...am gonna wait till AF is due this time, at least!
take care,
Mel and Maheen x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back