The super indulgent 'how messy is my baby?' thread!!

I love all the messy babies, Harry must be the least messiest baby I know! I've been waiting to join this thread!
Here's my little yoghurt face

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372844739.267459.jpg

Well my mother fed my lactose intolerant 17 week old son a chocolate button yesterday while I wasn't there... the end result...

Spencer David Wilcockson 28/2/2013 6lbs 3.5ozs

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1372875405519.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1372875405519.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 48
Not so messy around his face because he throws it to feed the dog!

Courgette......

loves her berries! I really shouldnt give them to her when she is tired though......... she rubs her eyes, pulls her hair and her ears when she is tired. food ends up everywhere!

Attachments

• 3_cf_D-ak5Z5rq5nOneZz-wq2RnsL4vcjI_jUR7RTQI.jpg
    3_cf_D-ak5Z5rq5nOneZz-wq2RnsL4vcjI_jUR7RTQI.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 34
Utter carnage. The photo doesn't look too bad, but you can't see the amount of rice and curry spread over his legs, in the folds of his vest, up the sides of his nappy etc. :shock:

Attachments

• IMAG1609.jpg
    IMAG1609.jpg
    402.8 KB · Views: 17
Utter carnage. The photo doesn't look too bad, but you can't see the amount of rice and curry spread over his legs, in the folds of his vest, up the sides of his nappy etc. :shock:
Hahaha. Has he got it up his nostrils? :shock: x

Yep, I had to pick it out every now and again so it didn't get too far up :( Next time he has that my OH can give it to him and clean him up afterwards, he doesn't know how bad it got :whistle:

Yep, I had to pick it out every now and again so it didn't get too far up :( Next time he has that my OH can give it to him and clean him up afterwards, he doesn't know how bad it got :whistle:
:faint:
Super cute, though! Tilly adores rice but thankfully doesn't get it up her nose! If she did, she'd throw a fit if I had to pick it out :) xx

:faint:
Super cute, though! Tilly adores rice but thankfully doesn't get it up her nose! If she did, she'd throw a fit if I had to pick it out :) xx
Not just rice, chopped up chickpeas (in the curry) are the perfect size for a nostril as well :lol: Just think yourself lucky, I don't know how he manages to get it up there in the first place, but he also does not appreciate having it picked out (or indeed having his face cleaned at all :wall2: ).

I'd really love to do full BLW and let him feed himself every meal time, but I just cannot cope with the mess, so he gets to feed himself his non-cooked meals, and on days when he refuses to be spoon fed, and on days when there's somebody else around to help with the clean up operation! I've tried giving him a spoon but he's just not ready for that yet...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back