Baby Ordering Thread

mrsT

Reaction score
Was bored and thought I would start a baby ordering thread for all of us TTC!

Dear Baby Elves.

I would like a 2007 (please!) healthy and happy baby boy if poss, but of course would be thrilled if I had another girl.

Please hurry,

Love
Sarah T
xx

(PS do you take bribes??)

Anything is worth a try!

Dear Baby Elves

Please would you send an ickle baby for me and my darling hubby preferably by speedy delivery. Either type is fine as long as it is healthy

Yours Sincerely

TH

(Cant believe i have just written that!)

lol - I know!
Think I may be insane! But like you said - anything is worth a try!

Please could I have 4 beautiful babies all a year a part at school?

What do you mean demanding!? *stamps foot*

Dear Baby Elves,

could you please let me have a healthy, beautiful baby soon, dont mind whether it is a girl or a boy as long as s/he is healthy!!!!

PLEASEEEEEEEEEE

:pray: :D

Dear baby elves,

Please make me pregnant. Well, i mean, make my husband make me pregnant. Pweese *flutters eyelashes*

Love Gaby

can i have another baba too? id like another boy please :pray: now would

be good :D ok right now :D

Dear Baby Elves,

Please can you send some happy healthy babies along to all those in TTC.

Thank you,

Julie xxx

Dear Baby elves...

i'm being such a good girl, please can I have a baby as a reward.

thankyou in advance.

Oh and while you're at it.. theres a few people around here that want them too...

:hug:

Dear baby elves

Are you taking orders for 2008 yet?

Your sincerly

Urchin

Urchin? Are you trying to tell us something? (or, more likely, have I missed something?!)

Baby Elves,

We would love a healthy baby.... I promise no more chocolate :wink: no more cream cakes :fib: in return! hehe

Jo & Sam xxxxx

(I feel so silly hahaha!) :lol:

dear baby elves

I would love to be a mum2be by the end of 2007 , ive been very patient waiting so far , i might be able to manage some bribes of choccy cake if you deliver? i would love a lil boy first but would be major happy with anything healthy lol !

Thanks much in advance , Gem and bri

I like this idea! Had to laugh though as at first I thought you girls were writing to BABY ELVIS! :rotfl: I need to get my eyesight checked!

Dear Baby Elves,
If I'm pregnant this time around (please!!) the baby would be due Dec 21. What a lovely Christmas present that would be. 4 yrs ago I lost a baby who would have been due Christmas Day 2003... Please give me this chance to realise my dream of a perfect Christmas with a new little baby in my arms. If not, a birthday baby in January for me would be lovely as well, but please--no later than March for hubby's birthday--I sometimes feel I can't wait much longer.

Dear baby elves

Please send any babie's that you may have been planning to send to me to everyone else in this section.
As my hubby would divorce me if I was to have another one as he had the snip last September :lol:

Thanks
xSuzx

xSuzx said:
Dear baby elves

Please send any babie's that you may have been planning to send to me to everyone else in this section.
As my hubby would divorce me if I was to have another one as he had the snip last September :lol:

Thanks
xSuzx
lovin that one Suz :lol: :lol:

missac said:
Urchin? Are you trying to tell us something? (or, more likely, have I missed something?!)

Nah I'd like one more next year that's all :lol:

Urchin said:
missac said:

yay get yourself into TTC Urchin - cant wait!! :lol: :lol:

lol - suzy - thanks for that post... :rotfl:
Think you may have tempted fate though!!!...............

MissGobby said:
Urchin said:
missac said:

yay get yourself into TTC Urchin - cant wait!! :lol: :lol:

oooh no not yet, maybe in the Autumn if I can convince OH :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111