Baby Ordering Thread

Dear Mr Baby Elves

My name is Michelle and I have been a very very very good girl. Please send me a tiny ickle baby who is healthy and happy, I promise to love him or her with all my heart forever. Please bless my friends in TTC with little babies too!!

Michelle
x

Urchin said:
MissGobby said:
Urchin said:
missac said:
Urchin? Are you trying to tell us something? (or, more likely, have I missed something?!)

Nah I'd like one more next year that's all :lol:

yay get yourself into TTC Urchin - cant wait!! :lol: :lol:

oooh no not yet, maybe in the Autumn if I can convince OH :lol:

ooh, how exciting!! Start trying to convince him now and by autumn you ought to have worn him down!!

Urchin your kids are gorgeous! Lovely pics.

You have 2 boys, any feeling as to whether theres a best time to BD to conceive boys??!! Or do u think thats an old wives tale! :|

seemingly you need to be at it loads for a girly and not so much for a boy, I'm having a boy and that proves that theory right!! :shock:

Dear Baby Elves

Please can I order a tiny weenie ickle baby (boy or girl- I'm not fussy)

I would like a healthy little baby with lots of hair or no hair I dont mind. With that can I have 10 tiny fingers and ten tiny toes, two tiny little eyes and a little button nose.

I don't even mind if you send be two twins or three triplets.

Please baby elves- I need one.
:pray:
Also can you please send some extra babies to the people TTC so that they too can be happy.

We would be very very greatful.

Thanks very much. x :angel:

Dearest Baby Elves, (and to all of you up there that i love x)

please can you give me the greatest gift of all..... a beautiful baby girl :pray:

i really am soooo ready for this, please help us out!

thank you so much
x

Dear Baby Elves,
Please can we place an order for a lovely baby girl to be born early 2008?
Just name your price i.e chocolate or booze and we'll get it to you a.s.a.p.
Dee & Rob
P.S. If your out of girls a boy would be fine.

:rotfl: I love this thread!!

Dear Baby Elves,
As you are taking orders for 2008 I would like to place my order now too. Please may I have a healthy little baby, boy or girl I don't mind, sometime around spring 2008. And while you are at it, please please send babies to everyone here who are TTC, it would make us all very happy.
Thank you very much

Sarah xxx :D

mrsT said:
Was bored and thought I would start a baby ordering thread for all of us TTC!

Dear Baby Elves.

I would like a 2007 (please!) healthy and happy baby boy if poss, but of course would be thrilled if I had another girl.

Please hurry,

Love
Sarah T
xx

(PS do you take bribes??)

aww what a lovelt thread! can i thank the baby elves for my gorgeous girls and can i make a wish for all you TTc's that you all get your BFP this year! :hug:

Glad people are enjoying this thread!

Hope the elves are paying attention up there! I may have upset them in a different thread (see 'Obscure Ways of Getting Pregnant!) so I am seriously sucking up :roll: :oops: :shock:

im wondering if i have done the right thing thnakig them! it may have stirred them to send me another bub :shock: :shock: **crosses legs**

Dear Baby Elves,

Please send all the ladies that are waiting for their little bubbas to arrive. They have all be very good patient girls and deserve to be cradling their babies as soon as possible :hug:

Also PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE send my brother and Dawn their baby. They have been trying for nearly 3 years and cannot wait to cuddle their little one. They are starting their 3rd IUI next week and it would be wonderful to say 3rd time lucky :D

Love and huge thanks,
Jox

Dear baby elves,

Please can you send me a baby boy or girl- not fussed which as long as it is ok.

I have been good!

Dear baby elves

Please can you send us a little baby, I have 2 girls but my OH has no bubbas and I really want to make him a daddy, I know hed be the best daddy a little boy or girl could ever wish for and we would be so happy.

Thanks elvies :D

Dear baby elves

Please please please, can me and my hubby get a BFP this year and have a lovely baby (prefer girl but not too fussy!).

Will be trying again starting 6th May when we return from our honeymoon (advance warning for you) :rotfl:

Lots of love
Alice & Matthew xx

Dear Baby Elves

Ian and I would love a little brother or sister for Alfie, but after a long talk we have decided that we are going to aim for a 2008/2009 baby as we think we should enjoy Alfie a little bit longer.
So im asking if you have one you was going to send me soon can you send the little bundle of joy to one of these lovly ladies who have been waiting a long time for a baby.
Im placing my order now though hoping you wont forget us as we would like a baby for Alfie before he gets too big

Also please be kind to these ladies I understand you are very busy but if santa can get round the world in a night you elves must be able too :hug:

Lots of Love
Steph
xxxxxxxxxxxx

glitzyglamgirl said:
Dear baby elves

Please can you send us a little baby, I have 2 girls but my OH has no bubbas and I really want to make him a daddy, I know hed be the best daddy a little boy or girl could ever wish for and we would be so happy.

OMG the baby elves WORK! :shock:

In that case I want a little girl in the Summer of 2008 pretty please.

xxx

Urchin said:
glitzyglamgirl said:
Dear baby elves

OMG the baby elves WORK! :shock:

In that case I want a little girl in the Summer of 2008 pretty please.

xxx

LOL

See everyone!!!

All praise the Elves!!!

:bows down in reverence:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members