The super indulgent 'how messy is my baby?' thread!!

I had to prise it off of him FBE, I thought he was going to stick the whole thing in his mouth :shock:

Broccoli was def a hit, he wasn't keen on the puree though (I'd left some as it was and pureed some!)

xxxxx

Im coming in...officially as Daisy Grace is finally allowing food in...albeit sneaked in by mummy. Milk intake is so much better now she's on the right medication. Just got a long way to go before she grasps the eating or picking up business. But ive got all the patience my diva needs. Here is tonights offerings~mango and banana puree. Yum. I loved it and she did seem to as well, well after the initial surprise of it being in her mouth!!! Xxuploadfromtaptalk1367005793872.jpg

tapatalking

Love that pic Gayle, actually made me LOL. So glad DG is enjoying it. x

Im coming in...officially as Daisy Grace is finally allowing food in...albeit sneaked in by mummy. Milk intake is so much better now she's on the right medication. Just got a long way to go before she grasps the eating or picking up business. But ive got all the patience my diva needs. Here is tonights offerings~mango and banana puree. Yum. I loved it and she did seem to as well, well after the initial surprise of it being in her mouth!!! XxView attachment 36265

tapatalking
Yay! Welcome, Gayle and DG. That sounds super yummy. She's so cute! xxx

Thanks for the welcomes. Yeah it was yummy. I sat beside her and thought if ahe didnt want it I would. Its just a plum pouch. For the amount ahe eats its really not worth me cooking. Ive packed away her blender as we are moving so what ever she eats over the next month can be from pouches to save me any more drama. Xx

tapatalking

Heres LO at her friends 2nd birthday party she ate alot tbh! She loved ot!

She had a mini sausage roll, half ham sandwich, cucumber, carrot and a bit of a freddo :)

Here she is. She decided her plate was far tastier once she had had enough!! X

tapatalking x

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1367089951480.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367089951480.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 31
Haha, looks like a tasty plate, I hope she enjoyed it :D

Here is Alex enjoying his cream cheese on toast... this was only half way through, he was even messier by the end but I didn't get a chance to get a photo, I was too busy decontaminating the entire area :shakehead:

Attachments

• IMAG1112.jpg
    IMAG1112.jpg
    366.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMAG1115.jpg
    IMAG1115.jpg
    312.2 KB · Views: 24
Here's my lovely mucky boy with more spag bol on his face than in his mouth!!!

Attachments

• muckyboy.jpg
    muckyboy.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 21
Lou he is beautiful! Big gorgeous eyes!

We are experimenting with B using cutlery, going really well as long as put food on the spoon/fork he will feed himself then pass it back to me to fill up again!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367525027.727922.jpg

Anyone else noticed that weaning is getting more messier the older they get!

Aww. Em, Lou and Jajis - they all look like they are having fun!

MrsT - yeah. Tilly has a very powerful 'sweep' action going on with her right arm these days and can project food right across the room if she feels like it. We've not done much cutlery with her yet, but she'll try a loaded spoon. Half the time she shoves it in so deep that it makes her gag, the rest of the time she doesn't hand it back, she drops it and finds it hilarious that there's now yoghurt all over the floor... I don't do it often at the moment! And she combs food through her hair, the monkey xxx

Weatabix face!uploadfromtaptalk1367553595243.jpg

Pears for lunch....yummyuploadfromtaptalk1367553645010.jpg
tapatalking

Such cute piccies ladies!

James doesn't quite know where his mouth is when it comes to spoon feeding himself porridge - he has some near his eye?? :lol:

072.JPG

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367605005.127612.jpg Kaiden yesterday after my dad feeding him xx

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367668250.004420.jpg

Aaron decided to spoon feed himself today!

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back