The super indulgent 'how messy is my baby?' thread!!

Lou12

Reaction score
Well as we have a "cute" baby thread in Baby & Toddler, for our weaning and weaned babies I thought it would be fun to start a messy baby thread!

So please post your pics :dance:

Here's Greyson after his baby rice and apples yesterday :)

Attachments

• IMAG1091.jpg
    IMAG1091.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 82
I'd love to post here but she loves her food so much she hardly misses any!! We occasionally get a mess bib, cos she's tried to grab the spoon or turned away or smiled before she's swallowed, but very little remains once she's done!! If I catch her on a messy day I'll definitely post :) xx

Ha ha love it! Here's B after feeding himself soup and crusty bread

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359520430.560078.jpg

Aww they both look to be enjoying their food! This is Harry tucking into his cheese spread sandwiches xImageUploadedByTapatalk1359550833.578389.jpg

oh my God they are all so cute! I can't wait my baby to start eating lol!!! Anything that is purées, finder food or preferably her milk lol but nope nope she has none!!!

Managed to feed her some fruit purée today and she had some finger food banana and the mess is beyond imagination as she wants to hold the spoon and spoon feed herself :faint:

What a hilarious idea, hun. I think it's made my day :) Simple pleasures

MrsT - that is SUPERBLY messy. Well done, Billy!
And sandwiches are disastrous here.

Here's Tilly feeding herself yoghurt for the first time a few weeks ago:
IMGP1335.jpg

And Christmas dinner - one of her first meals!:
IMGP1310.jpg

Ha ha love her Karen!

What do you do with her after that??? Shower her down lol????

Haha! A hose would be useful. Yoghurt and other super-messy foods only happen in the last meal before bathtime, and only on hair-wash nights. Other foods, she gets a hand and arm wash, face and neck wipe, clothes change and any bits extracted from her hair. It's time consuming to say the least!!

Hehe brilliant idea!

C is still on fruit and veg but it's still nice and messy!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359577982.717908.jpg

Harry looks to be doing brilliantly with sandwiches! Not been that successful here yet! How old is he? X

Karen I love Tilly with Xmas lunch and I sympathise with the hair washing - we've ended up doing it every night now. It says something when your son uses your hair dryer more than I do! X

And KK - C is just gorgeous, please share more piccys x

These messy babies are fab!!! They're so sweet!

Hehe what a good idea!
a6ybapyh.jpg

a3y5any8.jpg

I know it's not food(well it was at one point) but I thought I'd be gross and share as I was traumatized when I had to tackle that one!

a6umequj.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Hehe what a good idea!
a6ybapyh.jpg

a3y5any8.jpg

I know it's not food(well it was at one point) but I thought I'd be gross and share as I was traumatized when I had to tackle that one!

a6umequj.jpg

Haha Sebastian looks really proud of himself in that last pic!! X

Harry looks to be doing brilliantly with sandwiches! Not been that successful here yet! How old is he? X

Karen I love Tilly with Xmas lunch and I sympathise with the hair washing - we've ended up doing it every night now. It says something when your son uses your hair dryer more than I do! X

And KK - C is just gorgeous, please share more piccys x

He's 6 months 2 weeks (28 weeks) so he's only been eating bread etc the past 2 weeks, there is a lot of waste but he find it easier to suck bits off the sandwich than toast which he can't deal with! X

Same as B! He prefers to suck on toast rather than bread! May need to make it more interesting for him, only tried with Philly so far x

Hehe what a good idea!

a6umequj.jpg

Hahhahaha! OMFG, that's all I have to say. OMFG :shock::shock::shock:
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member