The super indulgent 'how messy is my baby?' thread!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363202844.921482.jpg not messy but his first try of an organix carrot stick. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363202884.718208.jpg xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can't seem to get through a single meal without him rubbing in his eyes!

dyva9u8y.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Weaning is not going well. These are the faces I get when I try her with anything. uploadfromtaptalk1363303447730.jpg

She will not entertain food at any costs. Though ive been advused by her paediatric doc to try. Pah...try my patience more like!! Diva.

tapatalking

Weaning is not going well. These are the faces I get when I try her with anything. View attachment 33945

She will not entertain food at any costs. Though ive been advused by her paediatric doc to try. Pah...try my patience more like!! Diva.

tapatalking

Aaron does that too ... Every mouthful is a challenge but he is getting better. Perseverance is the keyx

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

She makes her lips look like the cats backside! I have to make her giggle to get the spoon in! And then she gives me a look that could kill. I have so much patience. I need to as for the last 20odd weeks bottle strike has been a nightmare! ! Little monkies xx

tapatalking

T was like that to begin with but I found giving him a spoon distracted him enough for me to get food into him x

She makes her lips look like the cats backside! I have to make her giggle to get the spoon in! And then she gives me a look that could kill. I have so much patience. I need to as for the last 20odd weeks bottle strike has been a nightmare! ! Little monkies xx

tapatalking

I have to make Aaron laugh too! Lol I thought I had the only baby who did this (because of his DS)

Mind you that being said I've just got through lunch and he opened his mouth for every spoonful (maybe something to do with having rusk with apple purée :oooo:)

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363355408.718283.jpg eating homemade honey cookies
I did consider putting her in the washing machine with the laundry after she finished that one...

Does this count!!! 2 year old let loose in my kitchen haha

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1363355612563.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363355612563.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 37
Haha what a cheeky monkey Charlene!! Xx

tapatalking x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics