The super indulgent 'how messy is my baby?' thread!!

Love Toby's cheeky face!

Aaron is getting into a habit of sneezing whole eating

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363023560.128711.jpg

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

No words 0_o
nyheju7e.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

That's cute - wait till he's blowing raspberries while eating. W has just started doing this. Messy messy boy!xx
Alex has just started doing this, he blows the food for miles, if it wasn't so messy I'd be quite impressed :p

That's cute - wait till he's blowing raspberries while eating. W has just started doing this. Messy messy boy!xx
Alex has just started doing this, he blows the food for miles, if it wasn't so messy I'd be quite impressed :p

I know! I got beef stew in my face the other day, oh comes home and says why are you covered in food! Agh xx

This is the result of Meri blowing raspberries when eating!! Pebble dashing!! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363111406.131526.jpg

Awwww. They are so cute. Tweety, Melissa, Spammy... I love them all. SO gorgeous. Tilly blows raspberries too, but thankfully doesn't usually have a mouthful of food at the same time.

Yesterday, she was chucking her yoghurt spoon onto the floor and finding it HILARIOUS. First time she's actually amused herself with her own antics, which was rather cool. I tried not to laugh with her as yoghurt sprayed all over my dining room floor but couldn't help myself. I'm going to have to start teaching her 'no' soon... oh dear.
xxx

Awwww. They are so cute. Tweety, Melissa, Spammy... I love them all. SO gorgeous. Tilly blows raspberries too, but thankfully doesn't usually have a mouthful of food at the same time.

Yesterday, she was chucking her yoghurt spoon onto the floor and finding it HILARIOUS. First time she's actually amused herself with her own antics, which was rather cool. I tried not to laugh with her as yoghurt sprayed all over my dining room floor but couldn't help myself. I'm going to have to start teaching her 'no' soon... oh dear.
xxx

Tilly is brilliant! Love her xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back