the start of things?

setdse

Reaction score
Hi girls since i woke up this morning so about 2 hrs i've been having pains in my stomach. Forst of all just thought it was indegestion or i was hungry....

I've eaten now and they are still there.
Coming in bursts! Baby is moving around loads but only when there is no pain. Its like a period pain and lasts about 30secs and they come every couple of minutes or so....

Anyone know what this is.... :/ could it be the start of things??
Had no other symptoms eg plug or waters.

Oh I'm not sure hun, I had period like pains yesterday but they were constant. Could it be braxton hicks as you're 33 weeks?

x x x x

been having BH for ages now and they feel nothing like this.... these actully hurt!

im timing them now. see how frequent they are...

Ok hun, hopefully its not contractions and baby stays put for a few more weeks. Have you called hospital?

x x x x

no didnt want to yet... Just sort of breathing through em... wanted to keep timing for a while.... just so i know if i need to phone

who at the hospital do i actually call?? :/ im not ready for this yet...

call the delivery suite you need to go in and get checked your too early x

said to wait it out for an hour
if they get worse or im still having them then to phone and go in
and then she started talkign about im not really that early on really 2 weeks as anything after 37 is on time
and if baby is coming then its ok:shock:

ohright haha i was confused for a while
hopefully will be a false start so baby can cook a bit longer

here is hoping! Although some go through this for weeks! :mad: lucky yesterday was my last day at work tho! :p

i had a few false starts on my last ds it got right on my nerves lol

I had this a lot from 33 weeks onward-try having a pint of water and lying down for half an hour-dehydration can cause contractions xx

No ones heard from her I.don't think :/ hope she's ok. Wonder if she has a text buddy?
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back