finally!

christmasbabygirl

Reaction score
finally things are happening!!!
well i was awake at 3 with back pain and at about 6 ish started to get what i think are contractions and they have been continuing and getting stronger since, im not timing them yet as there still pretty irregular and i had a hot bath and they carried on whilst in the bath but iv only had 1 since iv been out! theyre lasting about 30secs i think. had a big bloody show too :cheer: :cheer: really hope this is the start of things ladies! iv got midwife at 3 for a sweep x

ohh lets hope this is it then hun and if your only in the early stages you might get a sweep to get things going quicker :D

Yay hope this is it for you hun... when were u due?? xx

Hun, drag yourself out of the house for a nice long walk, and get bouncing on your ball if you have one!!

Fingers crossed this is finally it for you......... :hug:

Get walking - up and down stairs if nothing else - how exciting :cheer: :cheer: I think a baby isnt far away!! :D

Jane x

REALLY REALLY hope this is it for you!!!!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

keep us posted!!

COME ON BABY .... OUT!!! :D

You've overstayed your welcome baby... Give mummy her body back now haha!!

Im sure you have lots and lots of presents........ :lol:

xxx

h how exciting i do hope things start to move faster for you so you can meet your baby girl today :hug:

Oh! How exciting! Good luck for the MW :cheer: :cheer:

And Baby: Out! Out! Out!

How exciting, :cheer: :cheer: good luck, take care - wont be long till your little one is here now! xx

wow really pleased for you :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

bet you thought you was gonna be pregnant forever. :lol:

Great news - glad something is happening for one of us!!
Good luck and keep us posted!!
xx

Oh wow!!! hope things get moving along nicely for you real soon, hopefully your sweep will really get you cracking on, good luck hun :hug: :hug:

Sounds like you wont be too long now. Yay! Good luck!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back