• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The riots

Liverpool One has now apparently shut, hope its just for precaution x x

I just heard it's planned for Brighton tonight! That's not far from me! All Sussex police are going there!
XxX

---
-

^ I heard about Brighton as well. My friend lives there and she mentioned it on her Facebook.

Is nowhere safe??!! The last thing Brighton pier needs is a load of rioters armed with fire bombs!!
There's a lot more police been bought in from annual leave so hopefully they're well prepared & will keep Brighton riot free for you, Ippa!! :) xxx

Ohh FFS! OH left Croydon and just arrived in Brighton thinking he would be safer there!

Primark has not been burnt down, neither has McDonalds or the court :roll::roll: my boyfriend has just walked right passed McDonalds and Primark 2 mins ago :roll: so far all standing in Manchester but hes just seen a gang but nothing happend just yet

There are soooooooooooo many rumours, its hard to know whats truth and what isnt!!

just catching up, apparently BBM and Twitter are going to be temporarily shut down?? Anyone know if theres any truth in that?

I've heard people saying they should be, but dunno if it's actually going to happen!

My fiance was caught on camera when he got stuck in the riots. He's just seen himself on TV and they seem to think he's one of the rioters. Just to say, if you saw it and you see a really hot long haired guy who looks like Johnny Depp and Heath Ledgers lovechild, he wasn't joining in the riots. He was making out like he was so he wouldn't get hurt. Not that anyone here will be that fussed cause they don't know him but I'm defensive of my sexy meow and it could essentially make him look bad. So if you see him, please don't think bad of him. I love my mew.

I live above a shop and the whole parade has shut early :-( well scared it'll kick off tonight :-( stay safe everyone x

Hope you're ok baby bean wherever you are xxx

Me Myself & I - Think your right now about the riots in Manchester. Stepdad just got caught up in it all on his way home from work. x

Hope your stepdad is alright hon. Be safe everyone
xx

I really hope all you ladies near the violence are ok x :hug: Thinking of you all x

I just heard it's planned for Brighton tonight! That's not far from me! All Sussex police are going there!
XxX

---
-

Me too. Where u hear this from? How scary! They're goingvl to ruin this country before long!never knew u were so close!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

This has shocked me, cant believe how far its went

:shock:

A 16 yr old boy has been arrested in Glasgow for trying to arrange riots through facebook, and Strathclyde Police are prepared for a riot, doubt it will happen here though.

Just heard there on Sky News Miss Selfridge in Manchester is on fire!!

Stay safe everyone!

:shock:

XxX

---
-

Me too. Where u hear this from? How scary! They're goingvl to ruin this country before long!never knew u were so close!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

A few people have put it on Facebook, and my sister who is working for London ambulance service text me to warn me!
Where abouts are you then hun?
XxX

---
-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member