The riots

Now this is what makes me proud :) true community spirit..although the sad facts are probably that these 'local heroes' will be the ones who get arrested!!!!

IT'S GETTING CLOSER TO ME ! I want to cellotape my letterbox shut, try to protect my family the best way I can :)

sent by my sick arse HTC ;)

Thankfully information on bournemouth riots was false. Keep safe all of you who are affected but these selfish yobs!xx

Yep, a lot of people have taken the law into their own hands because of the lack of police.
Patrolling the streets and protecting their community, despite their racial differences.
Bloody brilliant!

My town have sent lots of officers off to London to help, bit worried as I have a lot of family members in the force, but the more help the better. xxx

Last edited:
I just heard it's planned for Brighton tonight! That's not far from me! All Sussex police are going there!
XxX

---
-

Me too. Where u hear this from? How scary! They're goingvl to ruin this country before long!never knew u were so close!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

I'm worthing lol. Just seen u post in another thread u r too. Must meet sometime

So heartwarming and proud to see the local community helping protect the streets and supporting the emergency services! Really brave of them to stand up against the thugs. Pray none of them get hurt x

I just heard it's planned for Brighton tonight! That's not far from me! All Sussex police are going there!
XxX

---
-

Me too. Where u hear this from? How scary! They're goingvl to ruin this country before long!never knew u were so close!

I'm worthing lol. Just seen u post in another thread u r too. Must meet sometime

Yes we must! I go into town quite alot, mainly to mooch around the shops when I'm bored lol!
XxX

---
-

XxX

---
-

Yes we must! I go into town quite alot, mainly to mooch around the shops when I'm bored lol!
XxX

---
-

How old are you? I'm amazed how close it is. Add me on Facebook. I'm Sophie eloise Trigwell x

I'm 23, what about you? just added you hun!
XxX

---
-

Hmm well I'm phillippa Warrington, so hopefully it may work if you try adding me lol!
XxX

---
-

I got a text from my sister this morning, apparently London has calmed down now!
I hope all you girls stayed safe last night!
XxX

---
-

I'm so angry about this this morning - 100 youths out wrecking cars in Birkenhead last night (probably about 20 mins or so away from me - and they like everyone else are doing it for no other reason than because they're scum. These are the type of @rseholes that help make this country so sh!t - in my opinion they should just round them up and shoot the b@stards - seriously, get rid. They're thugs and they're thieve and they deserve to rot in hell!!!

Grrrr, rant over.

I agree Lou. Sounds like Manchester had it really bad last night. Hope everyone managed to stay safe x x

---
-

Grrr they went out in Gloucester last night, set fire to my old college. Bloody idiots.

As annoyed at the police as I was, I have to give Chiswick police mega props. They've been uber guarding Chiswick top to bottom. Get to a certain time of night, no-one gets in, no-one gets out. As far as I'm aware we've been alright so far. Can't knock good work when it's done, fair play and kudos to the cops in Chiswick. Well done!

Mrs Draven I live West Drayton and work Southall/Greenford/Hanwell area. You know of anything going on tonight, apart from the 500 Sikhs protecting the temples. Anything violent?
Really hoping you're ok, I just got this! It wasn't too bad as far as I'm aware, a newsagent store clerk got beat up and some stuff got stolen but they weren't too badly attacked. Not sure where they are tonight though so please be careful. xx

Does anyone know what's going on with trains from Ealing Broadway now? My mewmew is trying to get to me a little later cause it seems safer in Chiswick atm than where he is. That and I want a cuddle lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back