The riots

Well I'm jus sayin what I've been told

sent by my sick arse HTC ;)

This has shocked me, cant believe how far its went

:shock:

A 16 yr old boy has been arrested in Glasgow for trying to arrange riots through facebook, and Strathclyde Police are prepared for a riot, doubt it will happen here though.

Just heard there on Sky News Miss Selfridge in Manchester is on fire!!

Stay safe everyone!

:shock:

Hope it doesn't happen here. Some ned from Easterhouse or somewhere no doubt!

x

I'm getting sick of these thugs ruling the roost!

All the shops round my area are now boarded up and so many have smashed windows - and this is a fairly nice middle class suburban area! This is just people thieving - simple as that and destroying property for the fun of it! The world has gone mad!!

I really cant see it but there's at least 6 helicopters in the sky here, I think they're freaking out about the Man utd - Celtic Legends game, at Parkhead which is 10 mins from me. I was meant to go as well just as well we're not!

I'm getting sick of these thugs ruling the roost!

All the shops round my area are now boarded up and so many have smashed windows - and this is a fairly nice middle class suburban area! This is just people thieving - simple as that and destroying property for the fun of it! The world has gone mad!!

where abouts in london are you hun?xx

I really cant see it but there's at least 6 helicopters in the sky here, I think they're freaking out about the Man utd - Celtic Legends game, at Parkhead which is 10 mins from me. I was meant to go as well just as well we're not!

Best to stay at home to be safe. I'm sure it'll be ok here. I saw the fb website page on the news a moment ago - idiots!!

It hasnt got to where I live but lots of police and they were shutting the shops down on high street, scary stuff. Saw smashed shops in Wimbledon village today which is quite middle class area as well

Mrs Draven I live West Drayton and work Southall/Greenford/Hanwell area. You know of anything going on tonight, apart from the 500 Sikhs protecting the temples. Anything violent?

Have you girls seen the pics on facebook of all the 'decent' people making a stand to protect their hometowns?? Actually, makes me feel a little bit emotional and to be honest shows the world that not all 'youngsters' are thugs!!! :)

Knopk - Clapham was badly hit last night. You weren't too close to it all I hope? X

theres a page called 'Petition to get the army to sort this mess out' ignore the title but look at the pics..the good boys of our country are protecting their hometowns :) x

Apparently scumbags have descended on Bournemouth. :( I hate all of this! Makes me sooo angry!

yep, jaxx is right, there are lots of local residents out in enfield blocking the street so these scum bags can't do anything, good to see! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back