The riots

can't believe its happening on my doorstep, im next to clapham junction :cry: just gonna have to stay indoors :(

:hug: pos

I've heard theres no police there because they aren't equipped to deal with the violence at the moment :( Stay safe.

yep, no police! they got to get the army out, its just getting worse and its only 9.55!! xx

It really annoyed me, the news woman asked about water cannons and getting them from N.I. and the guy said he was more interested in the present and how we can stop it right now. But why not get the cannons on the way over here and deal with the present while at the same time having a back up plan on the way :wall:

I swear I put this country to rights in my pjs every night.

What is really infuriating me is the amount of children on the streets involved in this .... where are their parents?

I wouldnt be letting Brooke leave the house if all this was going on!!

hun i would think all their parents are out there too

What seriously pisses me off is they keep saying oooooo look at the picture it paints for the Olympics......bollox to that & you, you money grabbing *******s, keep the home people of this country safe & stop things like this from happening!!!

xxxxx

It really annoyed me, the news woman asked about water cannons and getting them from N.I. and the guy said he was more interested in the present and how we can stop it right now. But why not get the cannons on the way over here and deal with the present while at the same time having a back up plan on the way :wall:

I swear I put this country to rights in my pjs every night.

Was thinking the exact same when he said that. There's no police to protect the fire brigades so how on earth do they intend to put the fires out? They better pray it rains heavy tonight.

My parents said the same about the children as well ^ I think it's absolutely disgusting.
Their parents are probably down the road looting a new stereo system.

It was the pics of the women outside JD Sports in Tottenham yesterday morning, standing there getting the trainers out of the boxes and checking them with each other!?! Glad Sky News had 'em all live on camera!!

It was the pics of the women outside JD Sports in Tottenham yesterday morning, standing there getting the trainers out of the boxes and checking them with each other!?! Glad Sky News had 'em all live on camera!!

Omg! :shock: I missed this. Scum, :(

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

I agree with Kezza tbh, who the frig cares about the Olympics, just sort out the country now!

they might have to have marshall law here, get the army in and put a curfew on london, this is crazy :cry:

The whole thing is just unbelievable. Stay safe everyone :hugs:

Now I don't usually mind fireworks but tonight not a good idea

It's awful :(

Hope all you guys stay safe xxxx

My OH and good friends are out there now risking their lives to keep us all safe - and aside from being worried for their safety, I am so so immensely proud of them all.

What is going on right now in London is appalling and the people responsible for it should be ashamed of themselves. I can't believe that a mile from where I'm sitting, the town is burning! Praying that no innocent people get hurt.

Stay safe ladies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back