The return of morning sickness

Rosie's Mummy

Reaction score
I have had nausea since Wednesday, it was ok yesterday but today it has stayed with me all day. I have managed to eat but it doesnt subside, I havent been sick and even my seabands havent helped.

Has anyone else experienced a return of nausea in the second trim? I had it up until about 8 weeks but Im certain its back again now :(

I always got it constantly from 5/6 weeks till 15 weeks with my daughter and 20 weeks with both the boys, but never with a break?

Hope you feel better soon RM, did you have a great holiday? We had lovely weather didn't we!

I have the odd day hear and there where Ill just feel ill alllll day. Its horrible. Although Im glad its nothing like in the first trimester. I just figured the baby was growing extra that day lol...not sure if that would affect it at all but you get morning sickness because of hormones I thought so figured a growth spurt might spur on more hormones....I dont know lol...x

Hope you feel better soon though! :)

Please don't say the sickness comes back lol!! I've thrown up 6 times today after going about 4 days without being sick! Really thought it had gone but it's come back today and is making up for the lost sickness days! I was praying in afew weeks I'll fill human again!

i had it right from 10-12 weeks all the way until 20 weeks!!! :( but not with a break like you either hmm.. i have read on babycentre.co.uk though that your nausea can return at some points of pregnancy if you had it early on i suppose! if it gets too bad you should contact MW see what she recommends but other than that try these.. ginger biscuits or dry biscuits in the morning when you wake up, ginger tea supposedly helps but i didn't find it did. but it is a herbal tea so maybe give that a try.. and just eat things like scrambled egg on toast, chicken and boiled rice etc to bind your stomach incase you do feel something coming on! i avoided milk, big dinners, fruit juices and just ate a lot of dry stuff and a few meals when i felt up to it.. hope this helps!! xxxx

I always got it constantly from 5/6 weeks till 15 weeks with my daughter and 20 weeks with both the boys, but never with a break?

Hope you feel better soon RM, did you have a great holiday? We had lovely weather didn't we!

Thanks I hope I do too; our holiday was great thanks - when I was there I had a thought that I should have got your number and we should have met up for a coffee! :) Did you have a nice break too?

I dont get it when I wake up, it creeps up on me. It makes no difference if I eat or not, I dont let myself get hungry so I dont think its related to low blood sugar. Im finding that Im drinking loads of sparkling water, the bubbles seem to help a little without the calories! Perhaps its a good thing that its making me stay off the Maltesers :lol: I just hope its short lived..

Poor you - hope it goes again soon x

Aw I know exactly how you feel! x Mine went away at aprox 10 weeks and came back at 13 weeks 100 times worse! Previously I'd felt constantly sick but hadn't been sick and now I feel constantly sick and I am sick at least once a day! x x You have my total sympathy x

:hug: Poor you! I have not had any since about 12 weeks but totally sympathise with you, its horrible isnt it? Must be harder to deal with it when you have got Rosie to look after too .... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back