Morning sickness and heat

Ibuellie

Reaction score
After feeling sick for about a month and a half here in warm tropical Indonesia I had a 3 and half week break back in freezing England and was overjoyed to be morning sickness free from the second day there. I smuggly informed my workmates (now I'm back in Indonesia) that I was done with morning sickness only to lapse back into the familiar general feeling of nausea within about 24 hours. So now I have an extra reason to count down the days until I'm back in the UK. Anyone else think heat makes morning sickness worse?

See this article:

http://www.pregnancy-period.com/pregnancymorningsickness.html

It says:

"Heat - Heat can make you feel queasy even when you are pregnant. Since your pregnant body is warmer, heat has more effect on it. "

I hope you find ways of coping with the sickess. Ginger is sometimes helping me (in tea/biscuits/sweets) with my sickness...does it work for you ?

My goodness you poor thing! Heat really gets to me, from opening the oven to the stuffy bedroom. Coolness is good for things like sea sickness as well so would make sense for morning sickness!

Heat always makes me feel worse as well...and when just standing around queuing in shops etc.! I could always tell when it was coming on because I would start to feel quite warm and then shaky...and then sick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back