Morning sickness again?????

pilkers

Reaction score
I thought I'd totally got over the whole morning sickness thing but now I'm not so sure... :wall:

On Saturday I felt totally normal but by evening time I had a stinking headache. I couldn't eat my tea and felt rough all night. Then on Sunday morning as soon as I'd half eaten my breakfast it came back up...so did all the water I'd drunk. I left it a while and ate something else, the same thing happened again.

The weird thing is I've felt fine for about 3 weeks now, not had any nausea or sickness at all so I can't understand why it's suddenly come back.

I feel awful today again, not been sick but have no appetite and have that awful metallic taste in my mouth.

Has anyone else experienced this?

mine comes and goes.... Saturday i felt great.. even manged to get up and do housework... but by dinner time.. i felt really rough... Then spent most of sunday lying down .. didn't eat til 8pm as i didn't think i'd keep anything down....

Yeah I had this im afraid, my morning sickness went for a week or so and I thought I was in the clear but then its come back with a vengeance :(

Hope it passes for us both soon! :pray:

Mines pretty infrequent and spontaneous now. I can be out anywhere doing anything when I get an instant impression i'm going to heave!! :puke: usually its the smell of DH's farts lol. I am still feeling achey and rough around the edges though, mostly in the evening before I go to bed!

all i can say is that it comes and goes. i thought it was going to disappear completely but i threw up at about 17 weeks. it was weird because i had never really thrown up that violently before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back