ughhh! Morning sickness!

Cixes

Reaction score
Just when i thought that this pregnancy was easy my morning sickness has returned! Its all day long though!!! :puke: I'm not actually being sick but i feel disgusting! Have even resorted to taking cyclizine anti sickness tablets to help me get through the day!

Anyone else had it return?

Hi Cixes,

Nope but sounds awful!!

Hope it eases soon...and stays away this time!!

Julie xx

yes me!!!! ive felt really well up till now had the odd bout of nausea but nothing major, but ive felt really sick all day today :( everytime i bend over i start to heave and the smell of my own deodorant makes me gag its awful. I too thort it was gone forever but no sirrrreeeeeeee its back with avengeance :evil: :evil:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
i remember having really bad sickness all the way through with my first and it never really eased till i had her

Mines been on and off since about 7 weeks when i think its eased up its back again. :lol: Its only nausea mindue but it seems to last all day long :(

yup mines back as well. Im going to the midwife on Tuesday so going to ask for some help cause mine's worse now then it was at the start :( :hug: :hug:

MrsBrightside said:
yup mines back as well. Im going to the midwife on Tuesday so going to ask for some help cause mine's worse now then it was at the start :( :hug: :hug:

Im with you there lesley totally :hug: :hug: :hug: im exactly the same i can hardly eat a thing now and i was a right gannet in first tri :( :hug: xx

i can say mine hasn't returned. its never left :cry:

its not get any better really, but ive got used to it now though :roll:

mine has never left as well. i cant wait to feel the so called pregnancy bloom! :pray: :pray:

How strange that so many of us are suffering with it! I never had this with the boys which leaves me with the old wives tale suspicion that this one is a little lady!

im the opposite, i wasnt sick much at all with my 2 boys but was as sick as a pig with tia :( :hug:

I wish i hadnt spoken too soon i was quite sick this morning just as i thought it was only the nause how wrong can i be :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back