Morning sickness returned..........

bute69

Reaction score
I had morning sickness which lasted most of the day from 6 Weeks. When I got to 12 Weeks it eased and I actually went a Week without being sick. However, last night I was sick and violently sick again this morning. I also feel so, so tired. Has anyone else had a break from the sickness only for it to return again??

ive had a few days, a week tos off then gone back to being sick. usually i just feel nauseaus and retch a lot but sometimes i will actually puke, tho thats mostly after ive had a few days off feeling bad lol
im afraid its just one of those things, if its too hard to live with go the doctor and get anti sickness pills as they do help but if you can live with it then im afraid your just stuck like i am.
i try and think of it as involuntary bulemia and it is gonna make me thinner by the time i have babs

I was full on nausea till 12 weeks, then it went but I had diarreah, then it came back, then it went but I had a cold, now has come back again!!!! think it's quite common to come and go a bit once the initial 12 weeks is over

I had it non stop til around 16 weeks then it seemed to go almost overnight but returned in week 21 for a couple of days then went again touch wood i've been ok since just hope it lasts !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back