The result?

Beatrice

Reaction score
Well after doing everything possible over the last few months, such as losing weight, keeping my feet and tummy warm, doing acupuncture, eating warm foods and drinks, eating pineapple core and brazil nuts!!!! Ive had my BFP today!!! OMG!!

Omg! Fantastic news! Congratulations hun!!

Can we see a picture? I love seeing bfps!!

xx

Oh wow Beatrice that's amazing! Congratulations xxx

Aww thanks everyone, im still in shock and i think i will be for a while xx

Esperanza how do i upload a photo of the test from my phone?

OOH i think ive done it! The nurse said the line is very dark and it came up very quick!!!

Last edited:
You need tapatalk app. Or you can pm it to me if you want! I'm really pleased for you!!

xx

Thanks everyone, its still sinking in! I hope everyone gets their BFP very soon xx

Thanks ladies. Since i got my BFP ive gone from being shocked to amazed to excited to scared!! Im so scared of things going wrong, im counting down the days to my first scan to make sure everything is normal. The only symptoms ive got are loss of appetite, yet i cant stop eating chips! Sensitve nipples with bright blue veins on both breasts. The strangest symptom ive had is a migraine with really bad nausea, strange because it started last thursday and i had it for 3 days and then it started this thursday and looks to be lasting 3 days! It will be interesting to see if i have the same next week, if i do im going to have to sort something out with work because working with 20 2year olds when you've got a migraine is not good!!

Anyway, enough about me, how is everyone else doing?

I remember being scared until I held my baby in my arms! lol! It will work out fine - I'm sure of it! When is your scan date?

I'm upping oh's dosage of zinc and trying to cut back on bd as too much bd is not good for low sperm count. We are really struggling but it will be worth it if it makes me pregnant...lol!

Ahhh thats wonderful news beatrice, congratulations x

Thanks JJ Mum, congratulations on your pregnancy too, i cant wait to be at your stage xx

Esperanza84, my first scan is on the 17th june and im counting down the days! Everything is worth it if it helps you get pregnant, i'll keep everything crossed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back