Healthy mummys to be?

OMG I cant cope with the pressure!! Whenever I am pregnant I crave sweet things especially chocolate...its stressing me out big time as I am trying not to smoke, drink and now analysing everything I eat! Yikes brain overload.

Am trying not to eat chocolate but I need some pleasure in my life!! And because I am not smoking I am eating more. Because of this I have already put on lots of weight. Have never had this problem before and never had a problem with my weight (size8/10) and my last 2 pregnancies I never put on weight till later on.... cant win. :wall2:

well if you were only an 8/10 before at least a litte weight gain shouldn't be too much of a disaster :lol: I wish I was an 8/10. I'm 12/14 at the mo and god knows what I'll end up as :roll:

But good effort on the smoking front hon xx

I've been eating healthy (when I can!) but not really through choice, all this baby seems to want me to eat is salad or fruit! I'm a chocoholic normally but it makes me feel sick! Still been training at the gym but saw a trainer to get some proper advice, just taking things a bit slower than normal as overheating is the biggest worry.

well if you were only an 8/10 before at least a litte weight gain shouldn't be too much of a disaster :lol: I wish I was an 8/10. I'm 12/14 at the mo and god knows what I'll end up as :roll:

But good effort on the smoking front hon xx

Thanks

Wouldnt be a problem if my belly wasnt sticking out. Cant work out whether its bloating or showing early...lol xxxx

I was doing what you were before my BFP Pos as I was on WW. Ive had really bad lapses since my BFP and thought Id put on 8lb but weighed yesterday and its only 5lb which isnt too bad. Im still eating fresh veg, fruit and fish, lean meat, brown rice etc but Im also having what I fancy too. Yesterday I reeeally wanted a cornish pasty so I had one but then in the afternoon I felt crap and sick and couldnt face my tea so I had nothing. Today Im wanting fruit, pringles and ice pops!

I'm trying very hard to eat more fruit and veg, and I'm drinking nothing but water :) trying to remain calm and relaxed which isn';t always easy with raging hormones! but I try....trying slowly to get up and be a little more active, which is proving a little difficult after being so tired and feeling ill and upset...but im getting there :)

There is not one thing that I really fancy, which is doing my nut cos if there was then I would certainly eat it. I am just thinking "right, I suppose I have to eat, what's healthiest". That's it. I'm guessing this will change before long. Even writing about food is making me feel a bit bleurgh *sigh* I'm normaly such an avid fan of food too :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back