TTC and looking forward to 2009!....

MrsLloyd2B

Reaction score
Hello all,

I've not been on for a while, been getting things sorted in life and for xmas.

My depo injection ran out on the 22nd so i suppose i could get a BFP anytime from now. We hope to get one as soon as possible but understand it could take months even years!

I'm keeping up with my healthy eating and slow weight loss and hope to continue this whilst TTC.

Fingers crossed for a 2009 BFP to me and all others TTC!!!! xxx

Baby-Briggsy said:
So who else is TTC in 2009? x

:wave: I am still TTC in 2009 :(

I have been on a ttc break for quite a while now as it was really really getting me down and I just could not cope with the emotional part of it anymore (and I had loads of other things going on) BUT.......I am back now feeling more positive about it and ready to join all you lovely ladies again :cheer: ....if you will have me back :)

So here is too LOTS of BFPS in 2009 :pray: :cheer: :dance: :cheer:

:) Well i have my fingers crossed for you for an early BFP!!

xXx

Im fairly new to this site but I will be TTC in 2009. Felt quite fed up last month (which was the first time that had happened) but am determined not to let it take over, just want to be chilled.

Heres to 2009 babies!

J

originally my bf said we can ttc in july after our ibiza holiday but on friday nite he agreed that in february (when i find out if i keep my job) if my job is secure we can start then! AND I SHALL HOLD HIM TO IT! lol :lol:

so not january, altho i am using NFP as contraception so its the same thing really.

start TTC in february! :dance:

ps. babydust to all! and iv already promised my share for january to mrs.tommo, and in feb i want her share in return as hopefully she wont need it!

Oh god, bring on 2009. 2008 has been a crappy year all round I think!

I don't know what classes as TTC in 2009 but my AF isn't due till 16th so I guess I'll be TTC as the year turns :)

Hope the next year brings many MANY BFPs to all (including me please oh pleeeeease :pray:) and lots of sticky beans.

Well like A&J we've been TTC in 2007, 2008 and now onto 2009 :roll: .

Good luck ladies :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back