The old two week wait

Pappadog

Reaction score
Well I'm 6dpo and keeping fingers crossed.

Not having very many symptoms/imaginary signs, but been dreaming every night and very vivid. I've also been getting a dry mouth occassionaly, but not everyday. The only thing that has been very noticeable is headaches.

I did have very light AF pains last night, oh and a shooting pain down below when I was driving yesterday.

Like I've said in a previous post I get married on 29th of this month down in Cornwall and what a lovely present it would be to tell my OH as I arrive at the alter that I'm pregnant!

Here's wishing! :pray:

could be a possibility?!?! i was convinced af was on her way when i got my bfp, symtpoms seem to be very similar(early preg and af i mean!) one thing that stood out though(so to speak!!) were my boobs!! all of a sudden about 5/6 days before af was due they became HUGE over night!
fingers crossed for youxx

fingers crossed for you :pray:

BabyDustTink.gif

x s x :D

Would be nice to get bigger boobs!!!

Had very light AF cramping today, but I'm guessing AF won't be here until around 27th of this month as my last day of ovulation was 7th Sept.

Hi

good luck hun, lol i never got big boobs till my milk came in now they have shrunk :(
Katrina

I had headaches and very vivid dreams when I fell pregnant so thats a good sign.

My boobs havent got that much bigger to be honest, perhaps thats because im having a boy and they say its with girls your titties get HUGE lol

Il be looking out for your bfp hun xx

Hi

Jaidy baby Kiara was a girl and mine didnt get huge i think it all depends really
Katrina

Took my temperature this morning, although I haven't charted my temps since May. It was 36.63 which seems higher than usual. I know temps vary with most people though. :pray:

Hope everything works out- I had a really bad migrane/headache around the time you are before I found out I was pregnant.
:hug:

Woken with a slight headache again this morning, but nothing too bad - just worried that I'm imagining all this

Hey honey, try to relax. I know easier said than done. I soo hope this is it for you!! It'd be great for your wedding... But if not, there's plenty of time for you :wink:

If you have charts in stock from the past then I guess you could compare your temps ? Although - I only imagine - our bodies are affected by so many things, weather included. So I don't know... have you been charting this month or was it just today that you took your temp? I wouldn't rely too much on a single temperature.
Temps post ov are higher, the important thing is for your temps to stay high for a consecutive 18 dpo or so.

Good luck
xxx
Andrianne

I've looked on my previous chart for temps in May (gave up with them after that) and my temp seems higher than usual.

Anyway I now keep getting this dry mouth, small amounts of aching in my lower back when I'm sitting, still got a headache and now feel like I'm sickening for something. Have aches and pains especially in my neck. Still getting small amounts of dizziness.

I think I'm like most of you though and keep thinking it's just my body playing tricks and AF will appear soon.

If I'm a 28 day cycle like last month then AF is due in three days, but I never know as my cycle isn't regular.

Hi

Hun i totally feel for you . :hug: I am on day 30 of my cycle and last month i got af on day 33 so im guessing thats around when i should get it this month it gets so confusing... i hate waiting and not knowing when af is gonna pop up just gotta be prepared for it.
I also have real bad lower back pain sore neck , shoulder muscles (but ive always had back problems) have had a headache almost constant for the past few days and having horride cramps, so i just know af is around the corner :?
How long are you gonna wait before testing? good luck
Katrina

I'm not sure how long to wait to be honest. Just think I'm going to wait and see if AF comes along this week.

I ached so much last night whilst we wtached TV. My lower back, my arms, my legs and my elbows and I couldn't get comfortable at all. Seems to have eased off this morning along with the headache.

Trouble is there are that many colds and stuff going round.

Hi

Hun i know what you mean i feel loads better so far today as well, my cramps are gone, headaches gone.... its only noon though so ill see hwo the rest of the day goes.
Hope you get no af :pray: fingers crossed for you
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back