Trying my best not to symptom spot but...

Roo3

Reaction score
Ok, the title says it all!! I've been doing my best to stay relaxed this cycle but a few things have felt a little different so far this month.
My boobs have been tender and sore since ov (nearly 2 weeks ago), normally they are sore about a week before AF comes.
I've had a stitch like pain in my side on and off.
Had stretching like pains down below for the past 10 days (i can feel pulsing in my uterus when i lay down sometimes.)
Very light headaches for the past few days.
A little bit of CM for the past week or so.
Went to the loo 5 times in 2.5 hours last night and 4 times since 6.30pm tonight. I'm not drinking more than normal.

I don't want to get my hopes up as i think it's highly unlikely that I've done it this month as OH was away over OV and we could only BD 3 days before OV.

What does anyone think?

Last edited:
Roo:
I said I wasn't gonna symptom spot this month but just can't help it! I've also had the stitch like pains/pulsing today and sore boobs. Also my DH was working away a lot this month and we only managed to BD 2 days before ov. I was feeling hopeful at my signs so fingers crossed it means we may both get our BFP?? When are you due to test???
X

Hiya Roo3 :)

I think we can scratch the sore boobs because you can only get symptoms after implantation which would occur 6 days after ovualtion at the earliest, so i can only assume it is due to something else.

The pulsing in your uterus is what interests me, although it seems that guys can get this sensation too after a bit of reading :oooo: Something to to with the aorta (main artery) coming down your abdomen before it splits to go down each leg.

I think you're still in with a shot though, so don't lose hope just yet ;)

When are your testing?

Last edited:
Hi Sammy, am due to test on Monday I think. This is my first month tracking ov so I don't know how long after OV that AF normally arrives, but if it's 14 days then AF should arrive on Monday.
When are you due to test?
Good luck to you, I've got my FX!

I'm in the same boat as you- only first month tracking ov so if AF comes 14 days later then I'll be due to test on Wednesday. Have just ordered some of those ultra early internet cheapies from ebay- I'm sure knowing they're in the house I won't be able to resist the urge to POAS- I will try to resist though:nopoas:
Lots of babydust to us both!!! X

Good luck girls! I hope your symptoms are preg. related!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back