The agony of the two week wait - rant !!!

Alice

Reaction score
Ladies just have to say something, I feel I am going completely mad here :wall: :wall: :wall:

I am due my AF today, my cycles are very regular, so if no AF will test tomorrow. I feel sooo hopeful for a + but all the supposed symptoms I thought I had in previous months turned out to be just that - all in my head :(

I just find the not knowing so hard to cope with! No to mention I am barely focussing on my work. The 'what ifs' are crawling all over my brain and pushing everything else out!

ARGHHHHHHHHH

Feel better now :D

Aww i really do feel for you :hug: :hug:

Good luck for testing tomorrow and i hope you get your BFP :pray: :pray: :pray:

Please let us all know how you get on.

Jade

Hi Alice :wave:

I sooooooo know how you feel :wall:

I am due to test in about 5 days time. So far i have convinced myself that I have really dark veins on chest and boobs (more than normal) :think: , slight nausea, stomach twinges that are different from normal. I'm checking the appearance of my boobs every hour :rotfl:

I feel like i'm going mad .... :x :x :oops: :lol: :? :?

Good luck and let us all know how you get on....

I know how you feel Alice. My AF is due today too and I am going crazy. I thought I might have had IB 2 days ago, but it was just some brown cm so now I don't know. And my temperature dropped this morning which has depressed me as it usually means AF is on the way. :(

Good to know I am not alone :D
Anyway AF arrived this morning so there you have it. Bit of a disappointment but at least no more what ifs and maybe now I can get some work done LOL

Fingers crossed for this time next month everyone

Axxx

I have no idea when my AF is due, but I feel nauseated at times too. Oh wait... that's due to the medication I'm on for a bl**dy UTI :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back